Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one up in stainless. It is a preban. Just wondering others thoughts. I love the look and like the feel and the way it shoots. Any pros or cons? All in all a nice addition to my collection.:smt071

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Just picked one up in stainless. It is a preban. Just wondering others thoughts. I love the look and like the feel and the way it shoots. Any pros or cons? All in all a nice addition to my collection.:smt071
It can't really be a preban. LDA's are all postban.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I never pass on Para conversation. Ive been carry one since 1994.First one was stolen out of truck.Hope he carries condition 1 in front and it goes off and pops a nut. Newest one bought in 2009 amonth after other was stolen. Both p-12.45 single action as god intended for automatic to be. Both shoot great only issue ever has baeen bad springs in clips. Have pissed guys with $1000.00 plus guns when I could shoot ammo that their guns wouldn't feed,not to mention a $550.00 piece out shooting their hight dollar stuff.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I'm not familiar with that gun. It looks like it would be a nice carry gun. I really like the double action and pretty trigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts