Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
38,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty hot body for 47 years old, successful actress, sex tape, etc. - but I dunno, y'all. Maybe it's just me, but this sumbitch is starting to look a little scary.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Even at her best I used to think, all good parts, but something was wrong with how they fit together.

·
Corruptive Influence
4,084 Posts
Sounds like you've never seen any pics of her without makeup, she's been scary looking for a long, long time...

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Hep C is taking its toll.

·
Registered
38,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've heard that back before her 90210 makeover she was pretty ordinary. Not that I care; I never watched one episode of 90210 or followed her career, either. My son did show up with her sex tape years ago....:) which wasn't any good, either, unless you're into 10-inch dicks.

Tommy Lee - what a phuckstick - his divorce with PA was no big loss, but Heather Locklear? I believe I would have done whatever was necessary to keep her in the house.

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
She's had 'er Big Fake Tits pumped up and deflated so many times I've lost count. If she was insured, they'd 've "totaled it."

You can put duct tape on a pig, but underneath you still gots a pig...........

·
Aviation Section
25,580 Posts
She is Canadian and more traveled then the Holland Tunnel, she cannot help how she turned out with all those miles on her! Dave

1 - 20 of 117 Posts