Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
yep its a BBC !!!!!
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guys thread about having a painting of his wifes car done for her made me wonder if anyone else has ever had art work of their car done?

I had a drawing done for fathers day of my dads two cars. Found the guy on instagram, he was from poland. sent him a few pictures and a deposit and he went to town. turned out incredible. Ill try and get a few pictures up shortly.

just wanting to see anyone elses. post them up!!!

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts
I only have a Foose drawing of his silver mustang. eleenor

I couldn't afford the car , and the wife loved the car, this was the next best thing..lol

·
yep its a BBC !!!!!
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

There we go, thats better. The original drawing size is 16x22. He also did a very high quality print for me that was 36x48.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

There we go, thats better. The original drawing size is 16x22. He also did a very high quality print for me that was 36x48.
A guy I work with does car art like that, his name is John Jaranson. He did a pic of my car.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
There's a dude on Facebook that does car toons. He is in one of the nova groups I belong to. Does really cool drawings

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Had to go digging in a bottom drawer to get a picture of this old T-shirt that my wife had made for me. I'm so glad she don't make me throw away cool old stuff.

The original photo is from 1983. She had the Tshirt airbrushed by a guy in 1998.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I have a really cool one of my 1912 that won some awards in magazines. Then a T-shirt that was air-brushed of my Camaro.

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
That Lemans is badass.
X 2.......My best friend (RIP) had a 1976 LeMans in highschool with custom paint and a bad ass custom interior. Back in the mid 80's it was running low13's in the 1/4 . Pretty quick for a big boat back then with a SBC 355 . By the way, who did those paintings for you,I would be interested.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts