Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Erect Member
3,062 Posts
Next up......Chicago. Hopefully the Bears win and the Pack heads to Chitown, when they play there the crowd is so split that there is no such thing as home field advantage.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would make for a sweet Championship game Packers/Bears... I live on the state line of Wi and Il so this place will be rocking....

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
That would make for a sweet Championship game Packers/Bears... I live on the state line of Wi and Il so this place will be rocking....
Packer fan here........this has all the makings for what could be the best game of the year!!! History,rivalry,cold weather,etc. There will be plenty of hype and smack talk to boot! Should be a GREAT game! Yea this area WILL be rocking!!! Good luck to both teams, make it a GREAT game for us fans!!! Go Packers!!!:supz:

·
Registered
593 Posts
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling there will be record beer sales this weekend lmao

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling there will be record beer sales this weekend lmao
Ya think !!!!

Green Bay all the way baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Next Sunday's score prediction... da Bears 1243 Cheeseheads 3

:smt081

·
Registered
820 Posts
a85468 said:
Born & raised in SE Wisc. and totally agree,could'nt be a better game for the NFC championship,it's post season footbal being played the way it's supposed to be played,open stadiums on grass in freezing cold temps.

I back the pack 110% win or lose,so I feel if we do hafta lose,I could'nt imagine any other team I'd wanna see the pack playing against should that happen.

The windy city will be party central for sure!

The Chicago PD drunk tank will surely be overflowing!!!

Man oh man is this gonna be a kick ass game.

Go Pack go!

Bret P.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts