Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Went on StubHub to get my tickets.......$398,569.00 for a seat in the Star Suites. I think I'll just get a hat. I was thinking about going to Green Bay tonight but I don't think I would get there in time. I'll be in Green Bay when they get back from Dallas just like I was in 1997, win or lose. :cool:

Paul

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
YES bert Favre back in the superbowl1

·
Registered
807 Posts
Went on StubHub to get my tickets.......$398,569.00 for a seat in the Star Suites. I think I'll just get a hat. I was thinking about going to Green Bay tonight but I don't think I would get there in time. I'll be in Green Bay when they get back from Dallas just like I was in 1996, win or lose. :cool:

Paul
Thats alot for a fucking seat that you can't take home with you

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Went on StubHub to get my tickets.......$398,569.00 for a seat in the Star Suites. I think I'll just get a hat. I was thinking about going to Green Bay tonight but I don't think I would get there in time. I'll be in Green Bay when they get back from Dallas just like I was in 1997, win or lose. :cool:

Paul
Damn 400 grand to watch a football game.I better have a private suite with naked Playboy bunnies feeding me grapes and doing some girl on girl action for that much jack.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts