·
Registered
4,090 Posts
FUCK THE SQUEELERS!!

In On One!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
You packer fans crack me up. You guys are delusional. I think the Bears took themselves out. Bottom line: Packers BARELY beat the Bears. Period. Let's see, Cutler not having a good game...check...Bears used a 3rd string QB....check...Packers won that by the skin of their teeth....CHECK! I'd worry how the Packers are going to be embarrassed beyond belief if they play the same way at the Super Bowl. They have their work cut out for them.

That being said, Congrats to the Packers, and I hope they represent the NFC well.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Go Steelers !!! Sack the Pack !!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
You packer fans crack me up. You guys are delusional. I think the Bears took themselves out. Bottom line: Packers BARELY beat the Bears. Period. Let's see, Cutler not having a good game...check...Bears used a 3rd string QB....check...Packers won that by the skin of their teeth....CHECK! I'd worry how the Packers are going to be embarrassed beyond belief if they play the same way at the Super Bowl. They have their work cut out for them.

That being said, Congrats to the Packers, and I hope they represent the NFC well.
Cry baby , the Bears didnt have a chance. Nobody cares if the 3rd string QB had to finish the game , they are all pros. Its just an excuse why they lost.

·
FFW CREW
1,183 Posts

I love this post another cry baby bear fan. Don't be mad that are QB can take a hit and yours gets injured for no apparent reason and sits and crys on the bench lol. Besides you cant use the Cutler played like shit excuse, the only reason you had a chance to win the game was your third string QB actually wanted to be on the field and looked 10 times better then Cutler.

·
FFW CREW
1,183 Posts
The temperature has risen here in Wisconsin from all the Cutler jerseys on fire down in Chicago. Thanks Bear fans going to turn the heat down a little.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
I love this post another cry baby bear fan. Don't be mad that are QB can take a hit and yours gets injured for no apparent reason and sits and crys on the bench lol. Besides you cant use the Cutler played like shit excuse, the only reason you had a chance to win the game was your third string QB actually wanted to be on the field and looked 10 times better then Cutler.
X10 Sore losers! Two losses in a row against the Pack. Bring on the Squeelers. :cool:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts

Actually you Bear fans crack US up. And we are delusional?? LOL Please
Let me enlighten you on how the season went as far as injuries...
Ryan Grant
Jermicheal Finley
Nick Barnett
Brandon Chiller
Morgan Burnett

If the Bears had these set backs they don't win more then 4 games this season.

And your weakass excuse is having to use a 3rd string QB for 1 game?!?!?!? Pathetic.

Keep drinking the haterade ladyboy.
Oh yeah.....and enjoy watching the SuperBowl in the comfort of your home like your team is going to be doing too.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Cry baby , the Bears didnt have a chance. Nobody cares if the 3rd string QB had to finish the game , they are all pros. Its just an excuse why they lost.
No crying here. I said they sucked. You guys are fuckin delusional!:rolleyes: If you think the Packers beat them, you need your head examined. Bears lost, Packers didn't win.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
LOL!!!! What the hell do they put in the water up there?!?!? I never cried. You guys are idiots! I said the Bears sucked! However, I also pointed out that even though they sucked, the Packers barely beat them, and they better come up with a game plan or they will get smoked!!! Put down the crack pipes, guys!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Actually you Bear fans crack US up. And we are delusional?? LOL Please
Let me enlighten you on how the season went as far as injuries...
Ryan Grant
Jermicheal Finley
Nick Barnett
Brandon Chiller
Morgan Burnett

If the Bears had these set backs they don't win more then 4 games this season.

And your weakass excuse is having to use a 3rd string QB for 1 game?!?!?!? Pathetic.

Keep drinking the haterade ladyboy.
Oh yeah.....and enjoy watching the SuperBowl in the comfort of your home like your team is going to be doing too.
Hey fucktard! I'm not throwing excuses. Bears sucked it up, bottom line. No excuses. Again, for you braindead fuckheads,

THE PACKERS WON BY ONE TOUCHDOWN AGAINST A 3RD STRING QB. THEY ARE IN DEEP FUCKING SHIT WHEN THEY GO TO THE BOWL. WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOU GUYS CAN'T BE THAT DELUSIONAL AND STUPID, CAN YOU? GET OVER YOURSELVES.

Ok. My rant is over. Good Luck to the packers, 'cause they are going to need it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts