Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 Pace Shadow GT 28' trailer. The piano hinge on the side door is wore out and I need another one along with the rivets. Anybody know how to get one? I have called Pace and of course they filed bankruptcy and the girl helping me just did not know what I was talking about and she is in parts!

Anybody else had this problem.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Good luck, we went through this with a pace trailer for a gen door vent, got a hold of the co. that bought all the pace inventory and she was able to dig something up but its not guaranteed they'll have anything or even know where to find it. I just talked to a local former pace dealer yesterday about some handles and he's gonna do some digging around for me and try to find out who has some parts leftover from some of his old contacts. If i find anything out i'll let you know

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck, we went through this with a pace trailer for a gen door vent, got a hold of the co. that bought all the pace inventory and she was able to dig something up but its not guaranteed they'll have anything or even know where to find it. I just talked to a local former pace dealer yesterday about some handles and he's gonna do some digging around for me and try to find out who has some parts leftover from some of his old contacts. If i find anything out i'll let you know
Thanks Eric.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts