Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
20,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I work in Lancaster and the problem now is the mayor. She is blaming the state because they cut funding for mental health and he was off his medication and this is why he did what he did.
He was also preparing to go to court for stabbing four other people. His bail was first set at one million, and then they let him out on unsecured bail.
Funny tidbit they don't tell you, a few years ago a family relative of his was hiding in a old mans basement, they robbed this guy, then killed him. He's serving a life sentence.
Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.....
You know, when it comes right down to it, I couldn’t care less, if you are trying to exercise lethal force against another person, if you are drunk, drugged, filled with hate or just plain crazy, you deserve exactly what this one got, a hot lead injection.

Reactions: Snakeman

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
A Lancaster judge threw the book, the bed and the bathroom sink at a dozen thugs accused of organizing the riots - put all of 'em on $1 million bail each - and now the group that started the riot is planning on 'protesting' the high bail, claiming "an absurdly high amount that doesn't represent justice".

They'll all lawyer up and some Circuit Court judge will likely intervene and override this judge, claiming the bail is cruel, unusual and excessive. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if every one of those bastards is out of jail by this time tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
A Lancaster judge threw the book, the bed and the bathroom sink at a dozen thugs accused of organizing the riots - put all of 'em on $1 million bail each - and now the group that started the riot is planning on 'protesting' the high bail, claiming "an absurdly high amount that doesn't represent justice".

They'll all lawyer up and some Circuit Court judge will likely intervene and override this judge, claiming the bail is cruel, unusual and excessive. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if every one of those bastards is out of jail by this time tomorrow.
Sounds like a Judge that is sending a message. Enough is enough.

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
why is this shocking? Guy had a knife and ran towards the cop....what did he expect, a hug? good riddance!
It doesn't matter anymore, man. Anytime a person of color is stopped by a police officer for anything...anything...he or she can expect many of them to lie about how they were treated (knowing that body-cam evidence to the contrary won't slow down a protest or a riot); he or she can expect others to magically appear with cell phones a-taping; and there's now a legitimate risk of them being shot right then and there.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts

The Lt. Gov said last night that $1 million bail is unconstitutional and the Mayor of Lancaster got caught lying, saying that funding was cut for mental health. They are saying they never should have said cut, they should have said a 10% decrease from years ago when Tom Corbett was in office (2011-2015). Then they go on to say, Lancaster Counties budget has not decreased in a decade.

·
Registered
23,364 Posts
I don't care how mental the guy was.

ANYBODY has the right to shoot a retard, mentally retarded included, when they are running at them with a weapon.

On your meds or off your meds doesn't make a difference, when you are attempting to stab somebody with a knife.

"Should have been on his meds" . Fine, but it doesn't matter at the point when the fucker is in the middle of what reasonably looks like, trying to kill somebody. Do whatever it takes to stop the fucker , up to and including killing him/her.

Don't worry, 'THEY' will make PLENTY more.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They should've sent a Haitian gender fluid man identifying as a white woman of color social worker to talk this poor individual off the cliff

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,306 Posts
Good shoot no matter who crys

41 - 52 of 52 Posts