Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Trump could appoint Rudy G. in the new position of Protester Czar, he will get the job done but there
could be a high Protester body count but that is a good thing! I am sure Trump and his team already know
who is behind financing this shit, they need to make a move and make an example. Dave
No, Trump needs to get those 2 sheriffs, the guy from florida & the guy from louisiana & let them have about 5000 troops to clean house with... But there is also alot of crowd control stuff our military has, that isn't being used. Like water cannons & the sound wave deal.

·
Banned
2,522 Posts
Clearly this one had the knife and the last one was going for the knife.... That all will make no difference with the tribe: 'cause it all just makes the black kids angry.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
So I'm not seeing a god damn thing wrong in that video. The stupid mfr comes out of the house wielding a knife and charging the cop. Guess what to all the A-holes out there with the mental IQ of a rock. You do that. You will get shot and deservedly so.

But hey lets go "protest" when it is a justifiable shooting.

·
Registered
5,510 Posts
Horntard will be along shortly to tell us how that racist cop shot another black man who didn't have a gun.....and the racist cop used excessive force because the man was black

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Maybe if said thug came out with a knife the policeman is supposed to shed his weapons and protective vest sans knife and just go hand to hand style to make it fair ?

Naw just shoot them. ....
peaceful protesters included.
Make " 4 DEAD IN OHIO " look like a preschool event.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
looks like a rabid chimp in that still frame.

·
Beyond old
3,886 Posts

·
Señor Member
30,629 Posts
That was no knife...he was clearly proudly holding his college diploma.

Well done officer!

Reactions: COP RUNNER

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,306 Posts
Horntard will be along shortly to tell us how that racist cop shot another black man who didn't have a gun.....and the racist cop used excessive force because the man was black
Well he loves black cock so he is always sad when one gets made good .

·
Registered
400 Posts
Da nigga mayor is at it, full blast.
"Lovely"....soo eee
A fucking sheboon named lovely.....I swear, that's fucking hilarious.

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
I work in Lancaster and the problem now is the mayor. She is blaming the state because they cut funding for mental health and he was off his medication and this is why he did what he did.
He was also preparing to go to court for stabbing four other people. His bail was first set at one million, and then they let him out on unsecured bail.
Funny tidbit they don't tell you, a few years ago a family relative of his was hiding in a old mans basement, they robbed this guy, then killed him. He's serving a life sentence.
Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Reactions: SRGN
21 - 40 of 52 Posts