Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
This is what they are protesting. :(

Spokane County Sheriff Officer was shot and recovering after finding a carjacker the next day after three high speed chases. Two approaching Officers ventilated non black criminal. Crickets.

·
Registered
20,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No way in the world that can be deemed unjustified. Good riddance.
I saw in another board that there are already crowds gathered about it. People should just stay the fuck home and educate themselves as to what the FACTS are before they take their glands to the street. I think that’s why they released the video so quickly.

·
Registered
20,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,306 Posts
If the retards riot over that they should be bitch slapped with a night stick

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I saw in another board that there are already crowds gathered about it. People should just stay the fuck home and educate themselves as to what the FACTS are before they take their glands to the street. I think that’s why they released the video so quickly.
Doesn't matter what the facts are, they're going to the streets to riot anyway.

·
rodent aviator
6,801 Posts
They are paid protesters waiting on standby for the phone call telling them to go out and protest. How the fuck else can you explain a hundred or more protesters showing up in the middle of the night just hours after the shooting?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
If the cities are not going to start doing something about the protesters it is going to keep getting more and more out of hand. If they let them break the windows out of the cop cars and try to set them on fire the police station will be next. It is a mob mentality and if they can get away with it they are going to. You are seeing younger kids in these videos and it is going to take some big learning curve to ever get back to these being an exception and not the norm. If these idiots had to spend some real time in jail and enjoy that stay as much as they do destroying the city then they might figure it best to stay home. At some point these people are going to try this shit in the wrong place and there will be people killed for the wrong reasons. But if the protesters want to do this for a criminal then they deserve what comes their way. Hopefully it gets here sooner than later.

·
Registered
20,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In hindsight, I prefer the rogue Police tactics of the 70's. They got the job done, and swiftly.
It does make you think, what’s the difference between being injured or killed by a cop vs. being injured or killed by AntiFa? The answer of course is that Antifa thugs hate anyone of different ideology and will attack for that simple reason alone. A cop is usually just looking to finish a shift and get home, so if you’re getting violence from a cop, chances are you instigated it. So yeah, I’d prefer hard line cops too.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
A social worker with a clipboard would have been better. Maybe the social worker could have thrown the clipboard and knocked the knife out of his hand.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I want to see where they are going to find these social workers to do those jobs? And how long they will last if they do find anyone to sign up for it. So in this case here, you have a cop and a social worker, the cop sees the knife and retreats to get out of harms way. Social worker is still writing the address down when the knife yielding guy stabs her or she trips over her heals as she tries to get off the porch and again knife man stabs and kills her. Who will be the one they protest and riot over then the cop killing the suspect or the dead social worker for not knowing what to do when you are faced with a crazy man with a knife? Either way it will still be the cops fault in the eyes of the protesters.

·
Aviation Section
25,177 Posts
In hindsight, I prefer the rogue Police tactics of the 70's. They got the job done, and swiftly.
Trump could appoint Rudy G. in the new position of Protester Czar, he will get the job done but there
could be a high Protester body count but that is a good thing! I am sure Trump and his team already know
who is behind financing this shit, they need to make a move and make an example. Dave

1 - 20 of 52 Posts