Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Sorry to hear about your parts issue with Jason. I hope this can somehow be worked out.
It's been awhile but everything that I bought from Jason many moons ago fit and has worked with no issues.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Damn dude looks like you got screwed.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Jason has always been a standup guy with great service and speedy help.

I sure hope he does something for you...I've never heard anything bad about him.
I never herd anything bad either which is why I bought the parts. His offer was a used spindle that was different than the one I had. It's funny because when I contacted him the first time he said send it back he will fix it,make a new one or refund my money. Than he sends a used one that's wrong too weeks later ,and when I say I have had enough refund my money he tells me he don't refund anything past 30 days and that he would normally get a chance to make new one,s :rolleyes: like you didn't have that chance asshole. 21 days till the biggest race of the year and I'm going to keep dicking around with this clown?

·
43,207 Posts
I cant say that i've heard of anyone getting fucked over by Jason, and i've been around for a day or two...Hopefully things work out for ya, but mother fucking him on here probably isnt going to get you very far since there wont be a big group of bashers to jump on the bandwagon.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
17,837 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Put on your reading glasses and look up two post... :p
Caffeine hasn't fully hit my system yet.

But still, the OP seems impatient. Shit happens, give the guy a chance to make it right.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I won't call bullshit just yet...but I'd like to hear the other side of the story. Jason is a hell of a guy...just don't see this happening...

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
I won't call bullshit just yet...but I'd like to hear the other side of the story. Jason is a hell of a guy...just don't see this happening...
x2.everything I have bought from him is great quality and he is extremely helpful but sometimes people get busy and mess up.its how those people deal with the mess up that is important to me.i had issues with Holcomb,they are making it right and I'm going to order more stuff from them.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
As far as the OP's deadline, he should've started sooner just in case there was a problem.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'm sure there's another side to the story! Done business with Jason in the past never an issue. Why come here looking like an asshole customer if you want a chance to get this solved.

·
H&H Racing
10,919 Posts
I had a set of their spindles they bent in three passes, called them they told me yah that's a problem that we found it's a $150 to fix it:rolleyes: great i have to pay for them to fix a known problem.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts