Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys from those areas know of anythat buy vehicles? I have a truck I need to get rid of...I really don't want to hassle with selling it online or in the paper.

The truck has issues but it runs...4wd, clean and good trans etc.

Anyone know what an 04 F150 4wd would be worth @ one of these joints?

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,860 Posts
Scraps up ...... most of those auto recycler places will low ball the hell out of ya ...you might get more scrapping it or selling it out right

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much do you want for it?

3k...has current WV inspection. I am in Bunker Hill. (153k on the odo)

It has #7 exhaust valve burnt...pass window needs motor.

decent tires. 4dr ext cab, brake controller, tunneau cover and alum cap. short bed.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hmmm......
I have an SCT controller and it has a custom JDM tune... I have seen Ford heads for around $1700 for it. I just don't have the time right now to mess with it.

703-209-6187 is my cell...

Text me and I can give you my home #...I will be around this weekend. (get home around 6pm) I am right off 11 by the state line. Right down from Piggys Bar.

For a fellow YB'er I would be willing to work something out...hold the title till paid w/ half in cash upfront maybe...

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im definately thinking about it, 4.6 or 5.4? Decent body?? Shit I probably pass your house everyday on my way home lol
4.6...one dent in the left rear, right in front of the tail light thanks to a wvdot snow plow. Maybe the size of a frizbee...

Like I always say...It doesn't cost anything to look.

I still drive it ocassionally...not far. Like to the newer Target in Winchester or to Inwood. It just drives like it has a mis. Cause it does. haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts