Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can put the piece of dog shit in drive with the door open....goes right into park, I’ll keep driving my old junk....rant over

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,701 Posts
Title is redundant

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Try opening the door to check how straight you are when you are pulling on to a 4 post alignment lift. Vehicle slams itself in park and you hit your head on the steering wheel if you aren't paying enough attention. Jeeps, Dodges, and a lot of German cars do it.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Try opening the door to check how straight you are when you are pulling on to a 4 post alignment lift. Vehicle slams itself in park and you hit your head on the steering wheel if you aren't paying enough attention. Jeeps, Dodges, and a lot of German cars do it.
Doh!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Put this in the same category as the new gas cans that shut themselves off. One idiot screws himself up and they treat us all like idiots.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
There was a guy at my local drag strip that had the door open listening to his motor on the return road, he fell out of the car, the car ran his dumb ass over and killed him dead as a hammer. Should have been driving a Chrysler.

-Abone.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
As stated this is not just a Chrysler thing. Most manufacturers implement this technology now, get used to it, or keep your old ride.
And believe it or not, I actually had a customer ask me why it doesn’t do it when the PASSENGER door opens....apparently he stopped to let his wife off, and nearly ran her over because the car didn’t go into park by itself.
Its true what they say, you can’t fix stupid.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Put this in the same category as the new gas cans that shut themselves off. One idiot screws himself up and they treat us all like idiots.
Kinda why they have to print on the box of the belt tensioner you are replacing " Engine must be off to install this part"......:oops:

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
I work on all makes and models.......Chryslers are almost as poorly designed as European junk.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
You can thank the stupid asses who ended up running themselves over with their own vehicles because they couldn't figure out how to operate a shifter.
Yup.

Lane departure, blind spot warning, collision avoidance etc. Dumb-asses that need that shit need to just stay the fuck at home...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts