Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke my 1st gear again I went from a 182 to the 176 and I dint thought about it until yesterday but I use the same imput shaft. I dont know if I have a uni lengh or one for the 180 I an thinking to go to Cecil co. os saturday I want to know if this will create a problem for me

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would happens if I use it like it is now with the wrong shaft? I have about 700hp +275NOS

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes you are right J S,I know there is adifference i have all the info in my shop I wonder what will hapen if I use it that way' also there is an uni lengh shaft that work for 182 or 176 I dont think I have that one. So it sound like I will be working on the trainny rather than racing!

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Yes you are right J S,I know there is adifference i have all the info in my shop I wonder what will hapen if I use it that way' also there is an uni lengh shaft that work for 182 or 176 I dont think I have that one. So it sound like I will be working on the trainny rather than racing!
Ya bro, better to be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took the trans out and found I have the uni lengh shaft it works for both trans. Like JS said better safe than sorry. Cecil co here we come!! Thanks for the input !!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts