Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and only needs a little work to be the $50-$60k car it was in 2007

sexy camaro - $1 (oakboro)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

1980 Chevrolet Camaro fuel : gas transmission : automatic title status : clean

This is a 1980 camaro with a 383 stroker.......in 2007 this car was in SuperChevy Magazine if you google "1980 Purple Camaro" its the very first link that pops up over $40,000 spent in the original build and sadly someone let it get a little run down since 2007 as you can see in the pics. This car has been all over and covered by a tv show and other magazines if you google image search "1980 Purple Camaro" you'll find a lot of different pics of this car when it had the blower engine and others with the 383 in it now.....the car was a fram off restoration every single nut and bolt was replace from bumper to bumper even inside the trunk bolts there were replaced with chrome every piece of the car was disassembled and costomized underneath the hood and under the car the paint is in very very good condition but just dirty from being driving the pic under the car from the pic looks rough but its just dirt and grass the paint itself is still good but the body and the interior is whats needing to be redone......the interior is Lamb Skin! Im not looking to get the $40,000 they put in it but im looking for a reasonable offer for a one of a kind bad ass camaro that was so hot that google couldnt get enough of it lol......it would not take much work at all to have this beaut back to show room and magazine worthy condition.....if your looking for a project I promise you that this is that rare find that deal you dont run into everyday car because it doesnt need much at all to be that $50k $60k camaro that it was in 2007........if your interested shoot me an offer im also interested in trades for other hot rods chevelle nova camaro trans-am gto skylark corvette dodge charger challenger just let me know what you got.......id fix her up myself if I had the time to do it but I dont and I dont want such a special car to sit and sit and sit when there is someone that has the time to put her back in a magazine call or text

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
Good candidate for a 302 efi swap. Then you'd have a full on *** wagon.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
PPP

Purple Pile of Poop

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
I never understood colors like that. Not horrible but if you plan to sell one day it narrows your market considerably.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
It was "costomized" is that when you spend a lot of $ on a POS and when done it is a bigger POS?
It has "Lamb Skin" interior, don't they make condoms out of that? Oh well yes, it does have the condom interior. lol

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
It has "Lamb Skin" interior, don't they make condoms out of that? Oh well yes, it does have the condom interior. lol
Well, that car will certainly prevent you from getting a girl pregnant. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts