1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Looks good to me!! be there!!! Theres a Red Mustang From Virgina already hanging out!
would that be Tim and Missy? hope everything goes good for them 2, they deserve it!

·
Registered
169 Posts
would that be Tim and Missy? hope everything goes good for them 2, they deserve it!

Thank you for the well wishes, Im stuck at home :( but I really hope Tim does well too he's been working real hard and he's had alot of help and support from alot of guys that I really didn't expect to see helping him, he isn't able to get online so i'll just say it for him how much we appreciate everyone stopping by and helping out and just supporting him.

Hopefully everyone gets to race tomorrow!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Thank you for the well wishes, Im stuck at home :( but I really hope Tim does well too he's been working real hard and he's had alot of help and support from alot of guys that I really didn't expect to see helping him, he isn't able to get online so i'll just say it for him how much we appreciate everyone stopping by and helping out and just supporting him.

Hopefully everyone gets to race tomorrow!
yea i think it's about time for Tim's luck to turn around! wish yall were a little closer to Texas so I could help out on that car!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Not sure if I am going to go up there today and sleep in the truck or wait till tomorrow and bring my junk and the crew in another car? Since we are bringing another car anyway what would I be missing if I wait till tomorrow to get there. Do you think pit spaces will be at a premium then and there will be a big line to get in or will most guys be there today?

Evans, did you get your stuff fixed?????

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All fixed Marc..........Its in the trailer-I was thinking of leaving real early in the AM & gettin' some sleep in line.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
iam heading out at 4am.
I was going to leave here at 6am but the crew isn't a big fan of early mornings. They could probably catch an extra hours sleep if I go today.
Hows the weather down there Tim?

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
All fixed Marc..........Its in the trailer-I was thinking of leaving real early in the AM & gettin' some sleep in line.
Good deal!!!! Did the block take any work?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
were getting hit right now....

Pit spots will be fine if you get there around 730 when gates open @ 7am

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Is there anyone there yet and will anything be going on tonight?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good deal!!!! Did the block take any work?
No,Once I put muriac acid on it & got the aluminum off-it was just a little spot.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Is there anyone there yet and will anything be going on tonight?
I dont know who is going tonite, i just here a lot of early mourning guys.

theres 2 radial cars, 1 10.5 and 1 8.50 there right now.

The car count will be what it is at the end of the year.
15-18 10.5 cars
20-24 8.50 cars
14-18 Radial cars
and i have no idea pro mods?

Maybe this will be a showing on WHY ATCO SHOULD RUN A PROGRAM LIKE CECIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Thanks B. Keep me posted. I might still try to get there today yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts