:party

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Party with Team CoRuPt Saturday night ......Bacarty is supplying the beer :supz:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im there as long as the motor is done. Hey Alex or Bacarty will there be any issues with sub 7.50 ets or are we good like at MIR. I am 25.2 but no advance et license yet.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Bacarty is supplying beer!!!:supz::drinkers: NICE

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe its time to tap our #1 sponsor Duck Town Tavern AC NJ and spot us a couple kegs and really get this party cranking :supz::-GMAB:drinkers::partyman::party:smt078

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
maybe its time to tap our #1 sponsor Duck Town Tavern AC NJ and spot us a couple kegs and really get this party cranking :supz::-GMAB:drinkers::partyman::party:smt078
i think that would be a great idea!

·
Registered
440 Posts

Sounds like a killer idea lets call him up!!!
:Boobs :smt030 :-Rock :partyman: :drinkers:

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Bacarty better get some of that moonshine from Conrad and we'll really party:drinkers:
Ill see what i can do, but im sure my cooler is going to be full!:cool:

then again, i dont think we need to have any famous people wearing bell bottoms getting killed in a golf cart derby

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
OH god, Sounds like that weekend going to cost me LOTS of money!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OH god, Sounds like that weekend going to cost me LOTS of money!

speaking of .....all my MIR Real Street Boys ....you better show us Jersey boys some love and make the hike up our way .....we always make the hike to MIR ...now its your turn to come up to Dirty Jersey :smt077

Just tell Chrissy at the bar that your heard Drinks are on **** and Snapper hahaha:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

·
Registered
408 Posts
sorry guy's i wont be able to make this one,besides i don't have any cars going so i wont have anything to do...... :(

:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:party:party:party:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: see ya there bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh SnaPP

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I was thinking about the stop in AC costing me money!
Besides I am going to wear my Corupt Shirt, at the bar I tell I am part of the team ! THE DRINK TEAM!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts