Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happend to all the Saturday payout money. I would have thought they could have transfered some of it to the Sunday race. Maybe split it up through finals, semis and quarters. I guess they refunded it all back to the sponsors. LOL. They advertised all these big money payouts and we got screwed. It sure wasnt spent in the track prep either. Count me out for next year.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Did you race on Saturday? Did you pay to enter a race on Saturday? Did the Sunday spectators have to pay the Saturday entry fee as well? If not, why expect to get the Saturday payout on Sunday??? The track posted on their web site on Friday what the plan for the weekend was as well as the payouts. There was nothing wrong with that track.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you race on Saturday? Did you pay to enter a race on Saturday? Did the Sunday spectators have to pay the Saturday entry fee as well? If not, why expect to get the Saturday payout on Sunday??? The track posted on their web site on Friday what the plan for the weekend was as well as the payouts. There was nothing wrong with that track.

I didn't see anything posted about payouts I saw about the new schedule, maybe I missed it im not perfect but I was keeping an eye out for that. And uhhh yeah the comment about nothing being wrong with that track......uhhhh :smt081 thats some pretty funny shit right there. Hey opinions are like a**holes I guess.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What did Sexton run in the GTO a 4.45 all day long? Track must have been shit.
Slicks and Radials are differant...the 10.5 cars seemed to do just fine...but radial cars were obviously having issues in the video's ive watched. Im sorry thats my opinion. I know nothing about 10.5 cars but I do know there is a differance in a slick and radial.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried to get info on payouts all weekend and yes I knew what it was to win but never any info about any other places. I can tell you that track was far from good. Come on down to MIR this friday night and tell me there wasnt nothing wrong with that track.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I have been to that track when even a school bus could get air under the front tires as well as been there when a jet dragster would spin the tires. I walked that track 3 times before first round of qualifying, there was nothing wrong with that track. It was scrapped maybe before the rain on Saturday, was dragged, sprayed and no water was coming thru the surface. They would fix the bald spots during the course of the day with rosin and glue. There was nothing wrong with that track.

·
16,363 Posts
How much money do you think Atco lost this weekend??? They didn't make enough to pay for all the radio commercials they had.

·
Registered
294 Posts
What happend to all the Saturday payout money. I would have thought they could have transfered some of it to the Sunday race. Maybe split it up through finals, semis and quarters. I guess they refunded it all back to the sponsors. LOL. They advertised all these big money payouts and we got screwed. It sure wasnt spent in the track prep either. Count me out for next year.
What a fuckin asshole

·
Registered
169 Posts
What a fuckin asshole

Now he's an asshole or posting his opinion...alot of those same cars will be at MIR Friday I'm sure lets see how they run there compared to this past weekend in DR. As far as the payout, I didn't see it couldn't find it and I did look. $500.00 for runner up and no money for number 1 qualifier is pretty bad, just my opinion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gee is that the same car in your picture that lost in drag radial (not sure). It is people like you that bitch all the time then the owner of the track thinks to himself why do I wanna here the idiots bitch all the time then they sell the track to a devloper and your left with no place to race. The other car had problems getting down the track to so it was pretty even but he won. I did see a lot of cars make it down the track. I think Atco did a pretty good job with what they were dealt so deal with it...........:smt071

·
Registered
169 Posts
Gee is that the same car in your picture that lost in drag radial (not sure). It is people like you that bitch all the time then the owner of the track thinks to himself why do I wanna here the idiots bitch all the time then they sell the track to a devloper and your left with no place to race. The other car had problems getting down the track to so it was pretty even but he won. I did see a lot of cars make it down the track. I think Atco did a pretty good job with what they were dealt so deal with it...........:smt071
yes it is the same car. It wasn't about losing it was about the payout and track condition thats it. never said the race wasn't even for fairly won. Believe me we don't "bitch all the time" because we usually race at MIR or in Florida. We'll stick to that from now on I guess.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts