Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather was good, the track was hookin, and the people where awesome. Cars ranged from 6.0-5.24. Thanks to Cedar Falls Raceway for a great event.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looks like a good time !!!!!

Man, can't wait to leave this place (Afghanistan) and start selling some C-16...........

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Great pictures man!! Even got the one of me giving you the finger!! LOL I have to say this was the funnest day at the track so far this year "minus the part where I stepped on my dick" The minnesota guys were all cool and had some gorgeous looking cars as well, very impressive all motor cars, the big Chevelle, duster on drag radials, I could keep going but they were all awesome.. Was really cool to see the variety of cars. Congrats Allgo on the win and Paul for getting to the finals

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Great pictures man!! Even got the one of me giving you the finger!! LOL I have to say this was the funnest day at the track so far this year "minus the part where I stepped on my dick" The minnesota guys were all cool and had some gorgeous looking cars as well, very impressive all motor cars, the big Chevelle, duster on drag radials, I could keep going but they were all awesome.. Was really cool to see the variety of cars. Congrats Allgo on the win and Paul for getting to the finals

Thats a nice ride you got! Car works great.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Thanks man you too, nice meeting ya! Glad to see you entered the class... One more left this saturday!!
lol, that wasnt me, thats my old car that ran with you guys. My new junk isnt done yet :( I was two trailers down from you with the blue turbo notch and red cobra helpin out. Was planning on running the 10.5 deal but was having issues with the car all weekend and couldnt get it workin rite.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
It's supposed to be a sportsman all-run ladder...? Was that not how it was setup? I'm going to try like hell to get something put together for next spring and summer, everyone watch out for the 6 second killer!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
It's supposed to be a sportsman all-run ladder...? Was that not how it was setup? I'm going to try like hell to get something put together for next spring and summer, everyone watch out for the 6 second killer!
The ladder has been confusing me the last couple times out so I gave up trying to figure it out, I just race when they tell me to!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nice meeting you and running with ya!!!! Thanks for the ass kicking :p (I have the chevelle, ran you 1st round) I have never seen a car so consistent as yours. Awesome job. Really liked watching you light the candles sat nite.
Was a great time last weekend. See you all again next year for sure!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice job with the camera. Be nice to see turn outs like this every weekend. Very good field lot of the races were won at the tree. Very nice cars from Minnesota

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Nice meeting you and running with ya!!!! Thanks for the ass kicking :p (I have the chevelle, ran you 1st round) I have never seen a car so consistent as yours. Awesome job. Really liked watching you light the candles sat nite.
Was a great time last weekend. See you all again next year for sure!!
That Chevelle is badass man, took me by a serious surprise thats for sure!! It was great talking with you guys.. yeah I was told my car was shooting flames and I dont think it ever has before, I did make some changes to the tune to slow it down so maybe that did it?!... If anyone has a video or pictures of that I would LOVE to have one since my car wont wheelie or do anything else cool.

Thanks for the compliments man

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That Chevelle is badass man, took me by a serious surprise thats for sure!! It was great talking with you guys.. yeah I was told my car was shooting flames and I dont think it ever has before, I did make some changes to the tune to slow it down so maybe that did it?!... If anyone has a video or pictures of that I would LOVE to have one since my car wont wheelie or do anything else cool.

Thanks for the compliments man
Thanks man! If i wasn't sleeping at the light we would have had one helluva a race. Our increments were very close.
What ever your tune was, that lit the candles, was perfect. Had em lit all the way down:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts