Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to put "Outlaw Racing Engines" and Andy Mitchell's name at the top of the grievence list.
I paid him $6700 for a new set of All Pontiac Tiger heads in November 2007. At the time he had his own forum on a Pontiac website. I thought I was sending my hard earned money to a well respected Pontiac guru, boy was I duped. I called him at least a hundred times and was told I would get them soon. It's been over two and a half years and no heads. There are other members on the Pontiac forum that never got the parts they paid for. All of us that got ripped off live over two thousand miles from Upland, CA. Whenever I post a complaint about Andy I get a call from him saying I will be getting my heads soon. Yeah right!
I just got a Engine Masters magazine and saw two articles touting Andy Mitchell's Outlaw Racing Engines.
Buyer Beware!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like you need to take a trip 2 cali and take a CHP officer with you!
Yeah leave the CHP out and go. Sounds like someone is past due for an ass whoop-n. I hate to say but nothing will happen to a tool like that but good luck getting something out of it.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Why would you take a CHP cop? You'd have to take a city cop of where the guys shop is. The cop cant do anything. He will tell you its a civil matter. I'd go and the guy would hand me cash or heads. If not an ass whoopin would take place. The cops are going to come for you 2000 miles away.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope things get straightened out...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in a similar situation with Andy. I have sent him parts and money and I live far away (overseas).
Does anybody know his current address so I can send some people his way?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
If you sent the money across sate lines you can go to the feds, they will deal with him. File police report and get his ass moving

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
PM ME INFO AND ANY WAY I CAN HELP. I AM LITERALLY ABOUT 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM UPLAND. I GOT NO PROBLEM HELPING OUT A FELLOW YELLOWBULLET MEMBER. THAT OR CALL ME AT 909-263-7303

·
Registered
180 Posts
They have been tracking Andy's activities and locations on the following site as he burned a lot of members there. Still owes me a cam

Pontiac Zone - powered by vBulletin

http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22925
I'm the original author of that. Not sure if he is still with toy factory racing or not. I can dig up all the fraud case stuff I filed if it will help you guys get your $$ or parts. I never did get the guide plates or rocker studs I paid for but that's a fart in the wind compared to some of you. He really did a number on the Pontiac'ers

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
He took a young GI from NC $$$ on a build.......some large money..... never got a thing but broken promises. This is when he had his own place.

The guy was overseas in war zone and looking forward to getting home and his build that never happened....does that suck or what?

I was PM by this fellow asking for help, so its not heresay.

So many have been ripped I hear, many will not come forward. Check out the other Pontiac boards...one mentioned above for some of the deals.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
He got me for some Pushrods, not to mention waited for ever for everything else ordered from him (& machine services)....Could've been ALOT worse if i didn't get help from a local chassis shop.

·
Proud Canadian
2,734 Posts
Someone needs to fix this guy I have been dealing with most pontiac vendors for years.I have read all about this guy and how he fucks hard working people out of there money.Best of luck to all.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts