Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurricane Wilma caused our Outlaw Clash to be canceled, now I have 200 plus T Shirts to sell. The track also sustained alot of damage but was able to reopen. Tyler Clark did all the art work for them, any chance the guys here at Yellow Bullet would be interested in purchasing one? We were selling them for 20.00 at the track but will offer a discount. 1 for 20.00 which includes shipping. 2 for 30.00 which includes shipping and 3 for 40.00 which includes shipping.

John Sears

19501 SW 308th Street

Homestead, Florida 33030

BTW I need your home address to send yours out asap.

Thanks,

John Sears

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Hey John, anyway we can help we will. Best way is to open a PayPal account and post a shipping address to send checks to. If you do not want to post your shipping address have people e-mail you. I will make a sticky of a post that you make.. :D

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll get my pay pal info up shortly, checks and postal money orders will be fine also. I have small (for the large busted ladies) all the way up to a XXXL.
Please include the quanity, size, and an address to send the shirts!

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

John Sears

19501 SW 308th Street

Homestead, Florida

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Check is on the way for one XL and one small !
Nice shirts, glad to help.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Hey I need a price for 4 shirts need to add another XL to the list 8) thanks i'll sen the money as soon as I get the amount for 4 shirts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4 for 50.00 bucks.

That's 12.50 each. Plus shipping 5.00

John

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
do you have anything left? what sizes?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts