Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Whether driver or spectator, which do you prefer??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
what part of
......If one combination appears to have an advantage rules may be changed at
Cecil County Dragway’s discretion in order to keep a level playing field for
All competitors.

don't you understand.....if they would have slowed it down and just played the game like they were told to do then this may not have happened...cecil has always had rules on this class..they were never an outlaw class like orsca was...sounds like you are the one crying over the rules..i would rather have 17 cars show up then just 1...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would have hoped Gill would have put a stop in this bullshit, this a joke. KOS is right on, and this type of crap makes Gill look small. I am very surprised that Gill has not put a stop to this crap. Gill is a big boy and should not need keyboard ghostwriters do his dirty work.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
where do you guys come up with this stuff! gil will still be runing 20,s an so will a few others i bet we see 4 or 5 in the 30,s at the next race! with the new rules

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i havent voted shit, i think you guys are making an ass out of yourselves and that is a lot coming from me.
Let it die, its a rule change. Theres a rule change 1 way or the other EVERY YEAR! Jim and dave didnt ban them like orsca. they told them to change thier pulley, a simple easy swap that in time will only slow them down for a couple months. Which in fact is exactly what they need.

i bet you 1 way or the other you will see 3-4 cars in the 4.30's and probably 2 in the high .20's

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
i havent voted shit, i think you guys are making an ass out of yourselves and that is a lot coming from me.
Let it die, its a rule change. Theres a rule change 1 way or the other EVERY YEAR! Jim and dave didnt ban them like orsca. they told them to change thier pulley, a simple easy swap that in time will only slow them down for a couple months. Which in fact is exactly what they need.

i bet you 1 way or the other you will see 3-4 cars in the 4.30's and probably 2 in the high .20's

.......and as Halsey already stated, as soon as another car is within a tenth of the .20, it will be lifted........IMO, it is the correct decision, let it rest. Most polls on YB are silly, this one is no different :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Well here it go's this is my 2 cents and that ant weirth much. i don't run outlaw 10.5 anymore. but this is the way i have always looked at outlaw racing if you want to be the best then you need to beat the best and thats not always being faster. i have never been the fastest out there but i won my share of races. And i have never wanted anyone in my class to slow down thats nuts. so i have backed up to drag radial and there are alot of fast cars in this class to but i don't wont them to slow down i want them to bring all they have so if i beat them i know i beat them at there best and if i get beat then i need to step up and get my stuff right. i know i'll get blasted for saying this but thats the way it is and if your looking at the money end of it saying hes got to much money then you could be like me and step back a class trust me its not weirth going broke chasing outlaw 10.5 then come chase radial tire if that does not work out then i might see the 275 guy's real soon. Anyway let just try to have fun this year racing everyone stay safe see you guy's at the track.let the blasting start lol

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Well said randy i dont understand how they can limited cars or a "CAR" when the class is called outlaw 10.5 well u better change the name because its not outlaw when you are outlawing what a combination can use just my 2 cents!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Well said randy i dont understand how they can limited cars or a "CAR" when the class is called outlaw 10.5 well u better change the name because its not outlaw when you are outlawing what a combination can use just my 2 cents!!
It hasnt been outlaw 10.5 for years. They gave weight breaks and weight pentlies many moons ago.

so it hasnt been outlaw 10.5 since say 2006 or so

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
where do you guys come up with this stuff! gil will still be runing 20,s an so will a few others i bet we see 4 or 5 in the 30,s at the next race! with the new rules
I agree with you on that. I think its only a matter of time before gil and his crew figure it out with the rule change and they will be running just as fast if not faster than before the rule change.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If Mobley wants to run "OUTLAW" then he should race with the ADRL or is he AFRAID of Pappas?
Quit CRYING and RACE :smt064:smt064:smt064

·
Registered
1,861 Posts

i bet you 1 way or the other you will see 3-4 cars in the 4.rt30's and probably 2 in the high .20's
I'm not making a ass out of myself dipshit !!!:p It's funny people think it's just changing a pulley and go racing.What about learning the fuel system,tune up ,changing the converter and gears that go with it .:smt102

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I'm not making a ass out of myself dipshit !!!:p It's funny people think it's just changing a pulley and go racing.What about learning the fuel system,tune up ,changing the converter and gears that go with it .:smt102
guess we will see how good that crew is without tutterow!!!!!!!!!!
i bet they are using same tune ups as tutterow gave them(well gill paid for them,sorry):rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
If Mobley wants to run "OUTLAW" then he should race with the ADRL or is he AFRAID of Pappas?
Quit CRYING and RACE :smt064:smt064:smt064

Uhhh! they do race ADRl with another car and was first to the 3's and first to 200+mph. Research before opening mouth. Car was not in TX. If they are at georgia I wouldnt bet against them to be at least in the semi's.

1. Chuck Ulsch
1968 camaro 3.986
M/T 3 Second Club
Winners

3.986/197.88, Aug. 8, 2009

1 - 20 of 60 Posts