Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are busy getting ready for the upcoming season, I have doctors clearance and we are ready to go racing again! Thanks to my family and all of my sponsors. We have had a fair amount of help on this and it has been a year in the making! Sorry for the terrible pics but these are what I have for now. When I take more pics I will update this thread! Thanks everyone for all of the thoughts when I didn't think it was possible to race anymore!

Can't wait to see everyone at the track this year!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Cool AJ, cant wait too see you at a track again

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
AJ - Good to see you'll be back. If you need anything give a call. Looks Bad Ass!

Dennis

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looks awsome AJ.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is a 500" Total Flow headed hemi PSI "D" Screw we are running a 2spd Lenco drive. We are planning on running some of the Unleashed stuff along with the YB Nats. and some other various 10.5 stuff, I really would like to come out to Cecil for a race and we are planning on running Indy's heads up race also. My Dad and I are really excited about getting back out racing again! We are also putting the SSO coupe back together and race some local true 10.5 stuff maybe with little brother wheeling it! We are a ways away from being race ready but hopefully middle of April we will be out testing.

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Looks killer and I can't wait to see it out and running. Glad your health issues are behind you too.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts