Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kevin and crew .............. Good job on your runner up finish . As always you guys put on a good show !

·
LSx Vega
1,622 Posts
I use Kevin's car in conversations all the time. People tell me I'm crazy to try to go fast in a such a small car. I immediately point out there is a Gremlin in OL 10.5 running 7's. It gets me off the hook every time. lol

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thanks guys! We do try to do our best. I couldn't do it at this level now without the help of my friend Dave Bies and my son Bryan.

BTW, here's what happened on the first qualifying pass. Made me thankful for the drive shaft safety tube.

I use Kevin's car in conversations all the time. People tell me I'm crazy to try to go fast in a such a small car. I immediately point out there is a Gremlin in OL 10.5 running 7's. It gets me off the hook every time. lol
I heard all of that too. Maybe I am crazy, but it sure is fun and not boring. :D :rolleyes: And I love your car. Sweet to see something different in any of the classes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That Gremlin is BAD ASS! Great job Kev, I am really happy for you buddy... You have done a great job with that car and your crew is kicking ass also... You will be winning one here really soon, I assure you!
Oh, And if I haven't already expressed it enough to you, thanks again for all the help with my clunker... Your help, knowledge, and support have really helped get me out there this year... For those of you that may not know Kevin that well, he is one of the most talented technical / hands on people I have ever known!!!

Great job last night dude! Keep it up!!!

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Sitting in the lanes next to the Gremlin and seeing how short it is next to the truck, Kevin you have some big nuts driving that little car..... it shows how well you got it working by how well it runs too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice job on getting to the finals! Sorry about the troubles we were have in the first round.. Didn't want you to think we were hanging you out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts