Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is a hooking mother phucker!!! I saw alot of broken trans, driveshafts, and rearends yesterday. Plus alot of good numbers run. Thanks to the Teachmans for some great track prep!!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
i've heard all year that that track is a hookin bish...Teachman making it happen.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that was the first time all year I was able to keep putting more power in the car every pass until the dew started to fall. It was good all the way down the track not just off the line.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish they had a few more true ten 5 races. It is worth the drive for us.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
They have alot of crashes there.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
yes they do.from what i understand is that a 10.5 car had bad crash there on sat....ronnie green.
Yep then they got his car out of the way and another one crashed in the same spot. i was there last year and two cars crashed there.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Several years ago a friend and I tested his O/L 10.5 car alot there. We end up crashing it at a race towards the fall also.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Just talked to Jim teachman on the phone, about his new ride...ran a 4.09 @110 shutting down at about 400'.....that sucker is gonna run when he gets it right :cool:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Is this the same Creswell that's right next to Columbia, NC off of St Rt 64 ? Terrell county ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts