Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not my fav place but have to use up some gift cards. the last few times we ordered to go and half the steak was gristle. eating there it never happens. almost seems they separate them and give the shitty ones to go, figuring you wont know till you get home. I gave the rest of our gift cards away, no more outback for me, back to longhorns

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
With steaks when you take them off the grill they continue to cook. Steaks to go I would not recommend.

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
Got to finish 3 loaves of free bread before the steak arrives. Its very filling then. :)

·
Registered
29,318 Posts
That place has been shit since day 1.. We tried different locations too, thinking it was just one place.. Nope shit food at all of them.. SIzzler steak and all you can eat shrimp had better steaks and that is putting the bar low.....

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
as said,
when it is a "steak to go" .. you should order it a little more rare than usual, because as it cools..it still "cooks"......

it allways tastes better right off the HOT...FIRE

·
Registered
15,857 Posts
Franchise joints like that NEVER have good steaks, family run establishments that specialize in evening entrees are the best. My part of the country they are referred to as "Supper Clubs" selected cuts and prepared as ordered, not warmed in the microwave and grilled for the grill marks.

·
Mother Hen
51,607 Posts
I'm not an Outback fan. I just have never enjoyed their food. We have dinner with a group of friends every month in Atlanta at Longhorn's. It's always hit or miss. I don't think we have ever eaten there that someone's order isn't messed up. I wish we could find better places, but we like to stay close to the areas we are familiar with near our hotels.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'm not an Outback fan. I just have never enjoyed their food. We have dinner with a group of friends every month in Atlanta at Longhorn's. It's always hit or miss. I don't think we have ever eaten there that someone's order isn't messed up. I wish we could find better places, but we like to stay close to the areas we are familiar with near our hotels.
Dont go to Ruby Tuesday. I have NEVER had a single visit that has went well. Multiple Cites/locations mind you.

·
Mother Hen
51,607 Posts
Dont go to Ruby Tuesday. I have NEVER had a single visit that has went well. Multiple Cites/locations mind you.
We have tried so many places that have been disappointing. Longhorn's has been consistently better than others we have tried. If we change up sometimes we will go to Olive Garden or Chilis.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
not my fav place but have to use up some gift cards. the last few times we ordered to go and half the steak was gristle. eating there it never happens. almost seems they separate them and give the shitty ones to go, figuring you wont know till you get home. I gave the rest of our gift cards away, no more outback for me, back to longhorns
Simple solution

Order filet RARE
Mexies can't cook flat thin cheap ass steak rare
To complicated
So you will get issued a thick one
Throw it on your grill for a few when you get home and you will get a real steak from outback

1 - 20 of 46 Posts