Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I find it very hard to get everything in an order from the same warehouse. To make things worse, when you swap items in an effort to limit the number of warehouses, you find an item which was at A now isn't available from A and it has moved to B......very painful....Rock, sort out your shipping options....

·
Busy being a cunt
28,205 Posts
You guys in the States make me laugh complaining about Rockauto's shipping prices.....enjoy what you have whilst you have it ;)

Thanks again Rockauto for the awesome prices on my order and shipping.

Jim in Australia :cool:

PS: Rockauto, is there any fear of my car making it to a magnet?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Doesn’t have anything to do with rock auto.

I wanted to order a steering column kit yesterday from Tim mcamis but the damn shipping was $48 for standard ups. I ordered from motion race works and got free shipping.(both made in the USA) Seamed kinda high for standard shipping. The same thing happened on some small chassis brackets also. Ended up buying from summit because the shipping was more that the part.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Doesn’t have anything to do with rock auto.

I wanted to order a steering column kit yesterday from Tim mcamis but the damn shipping was $48 for standard ups. I ordered from motion race works and got free shipping.(both made in the USA) Seamed kinda high for standard shipping. The same thing happened on some small chassis brackets also. Ended up buying from summit because the shipping was more that the part.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts