Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
36,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50 Secret Service agents injured. Molotov cocktails thrown, car bombs planted, well over 1000 rioters, the entire Washington, DC National Guard deployed, bad enough they had to move Trump to an underground bunker. St. Johns church torched. AFL-CIO building torched. Numerous other buildings torched. BLM and Antifa calling upon their members to "move into suburban homes and take what's ours. Tonight is the night, Comrades..."

By now I think it's pretty clear we have BLM and Antifa members and sympathizers right here on this forum, so listen up, boys...America is wounded but the days of putting up with this insane shit - which now has absolutely nothing to do with justice for Floyd - are rapidly drawing to a close. For nearly 4 years you people have whined incessantly about how crazy the Orange Tangerine is - and you piles of shit are about to find out just how crazy he is. And you know something?

There's a whole bunch of us, myself included, who are ready to join him. Show up out here with the intention of "taking what's yours", and I have enough firepower on location and people willing to use it to ruin the day for as many of you as you wish to send. So, how about it, my fellow American countrymen and women, are you prepared to make a stand?

I'm ready. At this stage of my life, using deadly force to protect my home, family and possessions from these cockroaches is a risk I'm 100 percent willing to take. Not something I'd relish and perhaps not even likely but I'm prepared to take it to whatever level it takes should things come to a head. Woooooo, big talker, you'll say.....I say TRY ME.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,637 Posts
They are begging for a shit kicking and its what they will get .

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I'm ready, class 3 permitted, and all old tax stamps long since paid. Please bring your worthless asses at night to "get what's yours" tracers are a personal fave. I think you're all (blm, antifa) a bunch of charity case women. Must suck being so god damn poor, and stupid you can't figure out how to have anything without stealing it. Especially in a country where there is so much money, people throw it on the ground.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts