Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked him up 30 minutes ago. She like our current cat PoCho(male cat), came up to us downstairs. he is much better condition than PoCho was. Going to the vet in a few.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
edit..picked HER up. Cat is female.

·
POLK High Bitch.....
5,325 Posts
Awww......look at that lil KILLER!!! LOL. Enjoy your new family member.

·
This Space For Lease
2,327 Posts
Mackarel tabbys are the best... cute little girl you have there

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
Looks to be about 2 months old, she will make a great friend for life.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I was walking the dogs with the kids a few weeks back and there was a little kitten that came running up to us, poor thing looked starved. I let the kids keep him, the vet said he was about 5 weeks old. We had him fixed and declawed, I guess I'm stuck with him now. He loves to play with the dogs.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Our first cat we got from a lady who couldn't really take having him around. it turns out they had a dog & the two would rough house w/ each other pretty viciously. when we got him the fucker would pounce our ass every now & then. he would also bite like a dog teething. he had to get wacked a few times. so we thought he was bored & so we adopted a couple of kittens from some co workers & he has been pretty awesome since. he gets a little too crazy for the kittens when playing but, is a totally different cat.

i hope you enjoy them. nothing like a kitten running around the house in the morning.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
OK, well back from the vet(kitten still there) .

I looked & swore it was a girl. The vet had to lay it down & pry it's legs open(he was scared of course)open then push on the "sack" & out popped a tiny little penis..LOL. It is a boy. He is 2.5lbs & 2 months old. Doc says he is in pretty good health. They are giving him all his shots, bath, nails trimmed, etc. Total cost including home transportation....$56.

Next week we will get him fixed. There is a local shelter here that does it for a $10 donation.

So now we have 2 boy cats, & a female dog.

Good thing is, is that our dog looks over them like their are her children.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
an updated pic, all cleaned up & loving his new home. He has gained a pound already & can jump up onto the couch. One thing I love about cats vs dogs...litter training. I never have to do it with cats. I show them where the box is when they first come into the house. They go in it the first time, no problems.

Our other cat has accepted him so that is a relief. Our dog loves him...did right from the start. This little thing is a rocket around this place. Funny thing is, he still cannot gauge the distance of the furniture so he runs full throttle into tables, chairs & the curio, as he slide across the floor trying to stop. Ahhhh... the antics of a kitten.

·
Registered
20,222 Posts
cute kitty
dam cat up in my barn got knocked up by a male cat that hangs around-he goes out and kills squirrels and brings them in-now we have three little ones, a gray and white, 1 all black, and one calico-im guessing their around 6 weeks
the mother cat has gotten friendly, i can call her and she will roll all over me, but the kittens run-one is getting braver, was able to touch his foot today
i suspect the mother cat might be the sister to my other cat, i found him in the woods 2 years ago, could be twins
i would like to find a home for the kittens, but need to get them tamer-if not, i'll let them live in the barn, try and get them fixed

·
Registered
684 Posts
I love kittens/cats they are alot of fun, I went to the race track {Ohio Valley Dragway} the other day and someone dropped off one about 4 mos. old, Terry ask me to take the cat, she wouldn't last there, already had singed whiskers, she is a cute little tabby, so I took her, I was told I have to name her with something about racing, I call her slick, she does burnouts on the tile, man she is quick, gave my other cats something to do, good luck with it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts