Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on down to South Louisiana & pass a good time...

Race Flyer...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the moment there are about 16 potential entries in the promod class, so it will be difficult for us to step up & qualify. The slicker the track, the better chance we have to qualify, because of the limited power we are making (relative to the others) & because of our gear & converter combo. You never know...and we will give it our all. The Promod race is 1/8 mile, the other classes are 1/4 dial in, except the heads up in the small tire class, which I think is 1/8.

If we do not qualify in Promod, we will likely run in Top Doorslammer.

It should be fun for all involved. State Capitol is a fun place to race, and the Management & track personnel & racers & fans are first rate.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
How's the track down there FoFo? Many radial cars in that region?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The track can be O.K. if the air temps are not too hot, meaning the track temp is not too hot, Not bad at this time of year. Also, a higher car count, such as this race, will result in a tighter track.

The small tire class is normally thin, but this is a popular race, so you just don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say about 10 or so small tire cars will show. There were quite a few testing at our track last Sunday...and there is another TNT this Sunday.

Come on out, & good luck.

Thx Scot, and good luck to you. Your car is killer, & I sure wish you do well...will come & look ya up.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I'm in!!!!!
Don't forget to bring candy and snacks for the kids Fofo. I'm bringing a Vampire and lil Jesse from toy story with me. I think the wife is going to be her normal witch self lol
Pop Star Day! Bieber and Hannah Montanna

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool deal guys. Great pics of the kids, Scot. See ya there Seth.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Im going !! Just reserved some rooms so we can race Friday night and Sat. Cant wait !!! Just hope for some good weather like we had out there last night. See Ya'll there !!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Count me in too !!! Don't forget to reserve my room Raymond !!!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Anyone know what the payout will be in 10.5 vs. 275? I know it will be based on car count more than likely....but any ideas?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
You guys need me to do the hand drop since this looks to be an old school race? Good luck. Yaw both prolly smoke me with my junk!
Scot, I'm pretty sure you got us covered, LOL. So, yea you can be the arm drop man if you want !!!

·
Registered
27,956 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here ya go...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great to hear. Have a good time down here in Cajun Country! Good luck.

Oh yea...

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tigersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts