Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
WHAT NOW ?
18,292 Posts
Him shooting skeet is just another photo opp.....next we will see him getting cornholed by biden to show how much he supports ****'s

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Your a typical right wing idiot with this post. When did Obama say all guns are bad?? When did he want to ban skeet shooting rifles?? He has admitted in public that he has shot skeets at camp david along with others. Please try to get a clue as to the difference between gun control and gun removal, because it seems to me and millions of others that he is seeking gun control.

You right wingers are making yourselves look dumber and dumber, and more and more desperate every time you make uninformed posted.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
First off ignorant person, skeet is shot with a SHOTGUN, not a rifle. Second, you don't shoot "skeets". Skeet is plural.

Remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And to think, you call others dumb. Sad little liberal.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your a typical right wing idiot with this post. When did Obama say all guns are bad?? When did he want to ban skeet shooting rifles?? He has admitted in public that he has shot skeets at camp david along with others. Please try to get a clue as to the difference between gun control and gun removal, because it seems to me and millions of others that he is seeking gun control.

You right wingers are making yourselves look dumber and dumber, and more and more desperate every time you make uninformed posted.
What's your point?

·
Banned
110,033 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
You left wing numb nuts are arguing over semantics. Gun control=Gun ban. There is no difference in the meaning of the words used. The end result is the same. In my book, making it illegal to buy certain guns, gun control as you'd call, is a BAN on the that gun.

·
Registered
21,609 Posts

Most people attribute Obama's attitude towards guns to a comment he made to John Lott saying essentially that no one should be allowed to own guns.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2915478/posts

Secondly, you don't shoot skeet with a rifle, you use a shotgun.

Third, since you didn't know either of the above, it's clear that when you talk about guns you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so you can just
S
T
F
U

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.