Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
the um is a joke. ou would blow them out there so bad. if tressel would get off this senior shit it would be a different game. then again two holding penalties killed the td and a missed fg. usc weakness is the spread but he keeps putting todd in the game. as mentioned before, the osu o-line are fat unathletic pigs. they have sucked for the past three years and the leader is that arrogant ass alex boone. all i know is that it will be six years in a row over um.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the um is a joke. ou would blow them out there so bad. if tressel would get off this senior shit it would be a different game. then again two holding penalties killed the td and a missed fg. usc weakness is the spread but he keeps putting todd in the game. as mentioned before, the osu o-line are fat unathletic pigs. they have sucked for the past three years and the leader is that arrogant ass alex boone. all i know is that it will be six years in a row over um.
Yes, michigan is bad right now. But, as RR said today, "Michigan football will be back."

The shocking thing is that sweater vest is turning into lloyd carr. He cannot win the big games. If he keeps this up, and starts losing to michigan, he will have to go back to youngstown state. :p

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
Michigan is a bad team? Really? Are you sure? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Yes, michigan is bad right now. But, as RR said today, "Michigan football will be back."

The shocking thing is that sweater vest is turning into lloyd carr. He cannot win the big games. If he keeps this up, and starts losing to michigan, he will have to go back to youngstown state. :p
and rr will save them. but then again wv lost in the last week to put the sweater in the no 2 spot last year.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Thats a bunch of garbage football. No team hyped as much as OSU should give up 30+ margins to ANYONE

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Thats a bunch of garbage football. No team hyped as much as OSU should give up 30+ margins to ANYONE
agree 100%. they are a top 15 team not a top 5. they are not athletic and tough enough and that is the bottom line.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
actually the entire big 10 is not athletic and tough enough and that includes wisc.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Big Ten Football is slow football based on Olines strength and Runningbacks!! Spread Os kill big ten teams.. Until they recruit faster linebackers and Dlineman its not gonna change!!! Beakman isnt all that bad but no 1 could of done anything with the way the Oline played today!! I want to see Pryor play more and open the playbook not just this run crap!! The game would of been a little better if Wells was playing but we still would of lost the game!! OSU will prob lose 1 more game finish 10-2 goto a nice Bowl game and beat Michigan again so its all good!!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Big Ten Football is slow football based on Olines strength and Runningbacks!! Spread Os kill big ten teams.. Until they recruit faster linebackers and Dlineman its not gonna change!!! Beakman isnt all that bad but no 1 could of done anything with the way the Oline played today!! I want to see Pryor play more and open the playbook not just this run crap!! The game would of been a little better if Wells was playing but we still would of lost the game!! OSU will prob lose 1 more game finish 10-2 goto a nice Bowl game and beat Michigan again so its all good!!
Laurinitias is one of the best LBs in the country.

·
Registered
22,723 Posts
At least we lost to the #1 team in the nation unlike the Michigan cheerleaders that lost to a unranked ND. I said from the beginning that OSU would lose to USC I knew they didn't have the team to match up with them right now. I thought they would only lose by 21 points.

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,916 Posts
At least we lost to the #1 team in the nation unlike the Michigan cheerleaders that lost to a unranked ND. I said from the beginning that OSU would lose to USC I knew they didn't have the team to match up with them right now. I thought they would only lose by 21 points.
AND I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG THAT MICHIGAN WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN 5 GAMES!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts