Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
OSU plays troy next week. Im sure Wells will come back and run for 200 yards and youll squeak out a victory. :p
wells is hurt more than people think. and they will barely win because tressel playing these damn seniors.

·
Registered
690 Posts
OSU plays troy next week. Im sure Wells will come back and run for 200 yards and youll squeak out a victory. :p
Yeah but what will the great MI woMANrines do next week. Oh wait there off for a week to get pounded by WI on the 27 amd maybe Toledo in Oct.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
I think Wells is also hurt more than they are letting on.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Well overall Tressel is doing what he was paid to do get to BCS bowl games and beat Michigan!! He now needs to get a better game plan VS the spread Os... The D is terrible!!! Cant rate the O this year in tonights game since we didnt have the best player in the Country playing tonight!! Still would of lost!! but tonights game was lost on paper!!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well overall Tressel is doing what he was paid to do get to BCS bowl games and beat Michigan!! He now needs to get a better game plan VS the spread Os... The D is terrible!!! Cant rate the O this year in tonights game since we didnt have the best player in the Country playing tonight!! Still would of lost!! but tonights game was lost on paper!!
His defense should be great against the spread. OSU ran the spread with troy smith.

USC does not run the spread, neither does LSU.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
His defense should be great against the spread. OSU ran the spread with troy smith.
Well it aint LOL example Florida LSU and USC!! Hey Ill take him over Coach Cooper any day!! We won a national title and went to 2 others!!! NO WAY we even get considered this year!!! The Big TEN is going to tumble after this game and get NO respect!! And they shouldnt!!! We will have to be ahead of any team to get into a title game for at least the next 5 years LOL

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it aint LOL example Florida LSU and USC!! Hey Ill take him over Coach Cooper any day!! We won a national title and went to 2 others!!! NO WAY we even get considered this year!!! The Big TEN is going to tumble after this game and get NO respect!! And they shouldnt!!! We will have to be ahead of any team to get into a title game for at least the next 5 years LOL
Florida runs the spread.

LSU and USC do not.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts

USC does not run the spread, neither does LSU.
Whatever u wantr to call what LSU does with the quaterback option crap same thing the Illini did and beat us fast running backs and fast option plays aand spreading ou the D with wideouts!!

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
MAN WHAT A BUMMER- 2 qb,S IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO - as long as they beat michigan who the fuck cares YBBitch:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
As a long time OSU hater I'm proud of what USC did. And one analyst said, Beanie could not account for the 32 pt difference in the final score. OSU's defense couldn't do much of anything against USC. And the way USC defense was coached and played, I don't think Wells would have done that great.

Pryor got free on a couple runs but they kept most of his talent in check. He will however torment Big Blue for a few yrs to come. I've heard the kid has an arm and he displayed some of it tonight but I'd love to see him throw it around next season with some time under his belt. Can't believe I said I want to see an OSU player do well....yuck :)

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
I appreciate USC not running the points up because they could have scored 50 ro 60 points if they wanted.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I appreciate USC not running the points up because they could have scored 50 ro 60 points if they wanted.

We were talking about this last night. I think USC didnt blow them out of the water because they didnt want to loose thier "bcs points"

Your strengh of scheldue means a lot and when you have unranked teams it gets shittier.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
We were talking about this last night. I think USC didnt blow them out of the water because they didnt want to loose thier "bcs points"

Your strengh of scheldue means a lot and when you have unranked teams it gets shittier.

BINGO.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.