Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
We are also having a hard tire race too. We will get the rules for that up on the website. So now theres something for everybody. Well dont have a keyboard class, if we did Im sure we would have to cut them off the gate. They can all win on here.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well you can help me with shit talkin Patch and I'll give your Mohawk wearin ass some haircut advise! hehe

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i'm new at all this "shit talking" Its just I that never had to do it. However, I can learn and show you jokers a thing or two! The car building thing? Well "Dead-Bolt" I said before i might not have that EZ-Street car you have, I'm just gonna fill the other lane and make you my student!

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
well you can help me with shit talkin Patch and I'll give your Mohawk wearin ass some haircut advise! hehe
too late....I shaved it all off :rolleyes:

Yea he lacks a little bit on the trash talking area. But it's nowhere near as much as he lacks in drag racing/ car building. lol
lacks? its damn near non existent :eek:

Well i'm new at all this "shit talking" Its just I that never had to do it. However, I can learn and show you jokers a thing or two! The car building thing? Well "Dead-Bolt" I said before i might not have that EZ-Street car you have, I'm just gonna fill the other lane and make you my student!
Tell him if has any kind of chance, he would have put a motor in his Mustang that has the distributor UP FRONT ;)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good Patch, you needed to shave that shit! scrotum head. I don't care if his distributor is mounted in the gas door, or if you put that engine in a yugo body I'm gonna get after dat azz!

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
too late....I shaved it all off :rolleyes:

lacks? its damn near non existent :eek:

Tell him if has any kind of chance, he would have put a motor in his Mustang that has the distributor UP FRONT ;)
So its in the back? Guess that means he is trying to go fast.

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Or maybe i should toss that damn mustang in the junkyard and get a chevy body that will hold the power that motor is making.
well...I mean....if you're going to not need it....then I might have a use for it :rolleyes:

So its in the back? Guess that means he is trying to go fast.
that's Heresy!!! :mad:

Quick car like mine. Have you been :partyman:? I need to call and talk to pops to calm you down. Everybody knows a stock chevy block with only 357 cubes is slow.

don't be tellin' stories. I heard it was bigger than that

like 358cid :smt066

1 - 20 of 31 Posts