Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys looking for some new things for 2011. Anyone interested in running an all small block, 2800# minimum weight, heads up, pro tree no excuses race. OSBA rules, no tire limits, no trans rules, no chassis rules (door cars only).

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Hey Guys looking for some new things for 2011. Anyone interested in running an all small block, 2800# minimum weight, heads up, pro tree no excuses race. OSBA rules, no tire limits, no trans rules, no chassis rules (door cars only).
Bill I am sure there maybe quite a few guys that wouldn't mind running that type of program, count me in with the Malibu.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Hey John, how you been. Perfect for the Malibu. Also would be a piece of cake that bad ass "Still Ugly" guy. Hope Tom didn't sell my car. Need to talk to you when we get some time.
He actually pulled the car apart and is doing some upgrades, hoping to see him back out this year with it! (I'll give you a call before the weekend is over)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I know the schedule is not up but what days do you mostly race on. Would it be a sat or sun.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
May try to run. good luck like the small block deal.

·
Registered
91 Posts
richmond dragway right now

·
Registered
91 Posts
there is also a race at capital dragway in md

·
Registered
91 Posts
2,800 LB minimum weight nitrious small block class.
Run what you BRUNG!
Door cars, NO tire rule, NO trans rule
MUST BE A SMALL BLOCK

·
Registered
91 Posts
How a number of people that are going to run the 28oo lb class and any other classes

·
Registered
91 Posts
I talked to Bill Harris President of OSBA and he told me that the entry fee for this class would be 70.00 and you will run for a 1000.00 cash and 500.00 in contingency money or products and he is trying to get it up to 1000.00 for a total of 2000.00 but as of now 1500.00

1 - 20 of 20 Posts