Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some more pics for people to look over. these are from thursday testing and friday qualifying. im still working on getting saturday and sundays pics done.

So take a look and check out the rest of the pics and let me knwo what you guys think.

thursday gallery - http://dom87ss.smugmug.com/Cars/South-Georgia-Motorsport-Park/No-Mercy-101411/19620394_JrxJ4B

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics ...the best i seen so far:cool:

thanks, but i think that is because John and Brian are holding out on us right now. they are waiting till everyone isnt looking and then BAM they release all the killer shit.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
749 Posts
Damn Dom!! Awesome pics. I want the one of the slowsmobile from Friday night. Let me know how I go about it!
on your knees till you see Dom's "O face"

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
^^^BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn Dom!! Awesome pics. I want the one of the slowsmobile from Friday night. Let me know how I go about it!
That I can do :)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Great work Dom!

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Awesome shots Dom. I hope you got a night pic of our x275 mustang nobody else has gotten one. Wold like to buy one if you happen to have one. I will be anxiously waiting. Once again killer pics

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Ill have to check and see what I have but I may have something. If you ran Friday night there may be one in the gallery already.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it was another fun event, and yet again am already hoping i make it back down there. so many badass car on the grounds and so many nice people there makes for an awesome event.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts