Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by Mark Walter
I believe we set a record for the most watched live drag racing event in the country if not the world. I don't understand the dynamics of how we got featured on the front page of Ustream. However, when it was all said and done, we had over 66,000 (yes, 65,000) unique viewers with over 136,000 total views. At one point we had over 3000 viewers. Guys, that's simply unbelievable. Our stats placed us in the top 20 of all live shows on Ustream last week.

Thanks for everyone that tuned in and thanks to Mark Walters and his wife for the great coverage.
Duck

·
6,816 Posts
That is just awesome :party:party:party

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt get to see it either but everyone was calling saying it was great.

Duck

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Im planning on the OCT race. I wish my Iphone would play it HHHmmmm

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUCK

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
THANK YOU for having the FREE live feed. I was glad to be able to watch some of the race.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS DUCK. YOU RAISE THE BAR EVERYTIME
Thanks for coming Steve. Even with the big rain storm we finally made it happen. I'll call you soon and thanks for the support Steve.
Duck

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
I heard it was cool. Put it up on a big screen in the pits or at the concession stand next time. That would be cool.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I heard it was cool. Put it up on a big screen in the pits or at the concession stand next time. That would be cool.
That is exactly what needs to happen. Can i count you in for a couple bucks. I know you always help i'm just asking.
Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I already told you I was putting 1K in for the October race. They say the memory is the first thing to go.
BAD MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE GOOD MEMORIES. Wet ducks dont.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help u BMF'ER U

·
Registered
515 Posts
It was really cool and I appreciate the effort, BUT I am not going to miss being there in person in October.....I was there for Radial vs the world and it was the best money I ever spent on a "show". 2 thumbz up!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts