Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we are in south Georgia for the kick off Boost vs. No Boost ORTC event of 2010 where radial cars come from across the country come for a shot at the biggest purse in the land. Starting with Thursday’s test session, we will be here providing same day coverage for all classes including the wild wheel-standing Ultimate Street class and the insane speeds of the boosted cars. Check back all weekend for the coverage.

Special thanks to our event coverage sponsor Mickey Thompson. With their help Dragzine is able to bring you great drag racing coverage from around the States. Check out their site at www.mickeythompsontires.com or roll-over the “Buy it Now” banner above for more information.

Click Here for Coverage

·
Registered
738 Posts
Someone should start a poll on how many cars are going to show up with the exhaust turned up bull horns.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Every time I try to click here it loads for like 2 seconds and goes blank???:mad:

·
Super Rod 2413
1,347 Posts
looking good. Wish I could be there. Do you know what the Twin Turbo Capri is running power plant wise.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far kohn K has the best ET with a 4.78. Ruben T had somesmoke on the top end which resulted in a cleanup. Ill have an update after testing, they are closing the lanes at 9 15

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Jonathon Cox is running in TRZ Ultimate Street this weekend with a SBF and 76 MM Turbo. He is based out of Jacksonville, Florida

Keith Berry's car was being driven by crew chief Ryan Rakestraw this after noon and the transmission broke. it's a chore to pull the trans on a vette as the rear suspension must be removed before the trans will come out. They have parts to repair it so that's not a problem, it's just doing the work.

Wayne Oliver is here driving for John Sears this weekend in TRZ Ultimate Street. John runs the X 275 series up North. The car has a 23* 410 ci SBC by Springfield Custom Machine. Heads by Curtis Boggs at Race Flow Development and Manifold by Gabby at Wilson Manifolds. John runs one of Induction Solutions "Real Street" plate kits.

Mike Modeste puts Team North on the map with a nice straight 4.64 @ 164. Jere Ethridge got a 4.79 @ 165 out his last pass of the night.

Click Here for the Rest of todays Coverage

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Im out for tonight, I may have another update after I get to the hotel. Headed to the pits again for some food and see what's going on

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Thank you Rob.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Rob like always...Thanks Alot Brother!! Keep up the good work :smt023 Steve

1 - 20 of 114 Posts