Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO WONDER THERE IS NO FANS THEY HAVE NO CLUE AS TO HOW TO RUN A RACE AND TO THINK I STARTED TO DRIVE DOWN THERE AND WATCH.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Looks like a lot of breakage according to the LS ladder.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Everything was going smoothly yesterday when I was there.. Not sure about today. They do fuck with the rules a bit much though.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
NO WONDER THERE IS NO FANS THEY HAVE NO CLUE AS TO HOW TO RUN A RACE AND TO THINK I STARTED TO DRIVE DOWN THERE AND WATCH.
WHAT ARE YOU GRIPING ABOUT? DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC ISSUES....OR ARE YOU ON THE RAG....BITCH!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
The event went fine except with some Timing system malfunctions that had NOTHING to do with ORSCA!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
I wish we could have been there . ORSCA is what my truck was built for . takes money to race and we do not have any . :(

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well oil down king they need to enforce their rules and run it on time to bad you never been to a real race so play with your little 13 second baby oh i forgot you can only run half track

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
well oil down king they need to enforce their rules and run it on time to bad you never been to a real race so play with your little 13 second baby oh i forgot you can only run half track
LOL....YOU MUST BE REAL DUMB.....NEXT TIME YOUR AROUND BRING YOUR SHIT....AND LET MY 13 SEC. TURD....MAKE YOU A NEW ASSHOLE! :) THAT'S A CALLOUT....TRICK!

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,740 Posts
The track was slick as owl shit and it took 3 hours to run the 1st round. They stopped halfway through the first round of LS and everybody stood around with their hands in their pockets for half an hour for no reason whatsoever. All told, I thought it was a clusterfuck.

That being said, big congrats to Tracy Shores on the EZ win and Scott Slater on the RS win. Huntsville boys representing.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
takes money to race and we do not have any . :(
Welcome to my world Bobby!

No Welders needed in Southern IL right now. It kinda Sux, had some leads that thought it was going to be all good, then found out not till (Maybe) October now. Sure would like to be racing again and making some $.

Shannon

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Who the hell won Limited Street, it was a loooooong day and I went home just as they were running O/L 10.5 final.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts