Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...its tues and we are all ignoring the weather. It should be through there by sat.(we hope)--Anyway, Several cars coming from FL. One just told me he was gonna go 4.47 off the trailer--NOS car!!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
sorry, but let it rain! We need joe up here to put some ass in the seats and keep the money in the north!

·
Registered
282 Posts
We are heading up from Ft.Lauderdale. The flat black 67 Camaro with the red roll cage and 762 Fulton. We run 4.54 consistently with the stock Fulton tune up at Immokalee. Our first ORSCA race we are AMPED!!!!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,922 Posts
i'll see you out there rob if it dont rain..looks like easy pickens for one of the local 10.5 guys seeing most are going to orsca..

·
Registered
615 Posts
We are heading up from Ft.Lauderdale. The flat black 67 Camaro with the red roll cage and 762 Fulton. We run 4.54 consistently with the stock Fulton tune up at Immokalee. Our first ORSCA race we are AMPED!!!!
You guy's have a bad azz car for sure. I was at Countyline Dragway when a couple of weeks ago when your car ran. The first pass was wild, but the second pass, your car went straight down the track. Good luck at the ORSCA race. I was the guy with the team that ran the orange and silver 78 Zephyr. I was asking your crewchief alot of suspension questions in the staging lanes.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Myself, Chad Henderson, Stack, Tracey Shores are all loading up for Valdosta.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts