Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Scott Slater, ORSCA REAL STREET champ in Steele. He made a few heavy hits in his impressive Real Street ride this weekend. Ranging all from 5.80s-5.70s...Be glad to see you at next race, and hope ya'll had a great weekend...

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rules are a lot more open then the original rules were.
Exactly, I knew what the M/T's were capable of, and I believe there may be a bit more available, if someone finds a way to put it down. As far as what we originally said, if we were on BFGs then the class would probably be at 6.20s max...

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a hatchback Mustang, with a 347 and a YSi...Very quite, and definately a sleeper. It looked and sounded like your average 7.50 car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's a hatchback Mustang, with a 347 and a YSi...Very quite, and definately a sleeper. It looked and sounded like your average 7.50 car.
cool thanks,i like the class it's awesome to see street cars rip off times like that then drive it home if they want!;)

·
Registered
998 Posts
What days was the race? I assumed it was Fri-Sun. Was it Fri&Sat only?

Where are all the final ladders and winners listed? I looked on outlawracing.com but didn't see it unless I just couldn't read.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
What days was the race? I assumed it was Fri-Sun. Was it Fri&Sat only?

Where are all the final ladders and winners listed? I looked on outlawracing.com but didn't see it unless I just couldn't read.
They qualified and had the elims for Real Street all on Saturday.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yeah the numbers just weren't as complete when I looked earlier.

Glad to know it's all weekend. Wish I could have made it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts