Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Im not goin to either, i'll be at Edgewater lol. Good luck & safe trip to everyone thats travelling this weekend!

Hey Monty if you are goin to Colorado you gotta stop in my uncles restaurant, best italian food in the west!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kelly Pelrine said:
hehe stop in Glennwood Springs, its called "Spagnolo's" :-D I think its beween Aspen & Vail so you can get some skiing in also lol, or just chill in the hotsprings
Skiing? Did you check my skin color and origin of birth? :oops:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Kelly Pelrine said:
hehe stop in Glennwood Springs, its called "Spagnolo's" :-D I think its beween Aspen & Vail so you can get some skiing in also lol, or just chill in the hotsprings
Skiing? Did you check my skin color and origin of birth? :oops:
OUCH!! I just banged my head on the keyboard!!! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be able to ski..I just dont wanna go outta the house when it drops below 75*'s.. Did you see my at Milan?? I thought my eyes were gonna shake outta my head!!! I feel right at home here in Arizona.. Hot sun and miles of desert.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kelly Pelrine said:
haha i hear ya. if it wasnt for your sweatshirt donation (i know im bringin up a painful subject lol), i woulda been super frozen at milan. :-D
I could have used that here in AZ.. Its gonna get down to 74* tonight :smt005

·
Registered
519 Posts
HEY MIKO IF YOUR IN GLENWOOD SPRINGS THEN GET YOUR ASS TO EAGLE TO VISIT. ITS 20-25 MINS WEST ON I-70.
HEY KELLY NEXT TIME I GO TO GLENWOOD I'LL STOP AT YOUR UNCLES PLACE TO EAT.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
BILL ERICKSON said:
HEY MIKO IF YOUR IN GLENWOOD SPRINGS THEN GET YOUR ASS TO EAGLE TO VISIT. ITS 20-25 MINS WEST ON I-70.
HEY KELLY NEXT TIME I GO TO GLENWOOD I'LL STOP AT YOUR UNCLES PLACE TO EAT.
Hey Bill,

Oh cool i didnt know you were that close to the springs! That would be really neat if ya stopped in there. My uncles name is Corey & my aunt is Becky. Tell em i said hi :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
KELLY I WILL DO THAT SOON

ONE THING ABOUT THIS MOUNTAIN LIVING (IT SUCKS FIRST AND FOREMOST) THEIR AINT MY GOOD PLACES TO EAT AT UP HERE UNLESS YOUR IN ASPEN OR MAYBE VAIL BUT ITS LIMITED. I SUPPOSE IF I KNEW THE AREA BETTER IT MIGHT HELP, ANYWAY NEXT TIME I GO TO GLENWOOD I'LL TAKE MY DAD AND TREAT HIM AT YOUR UNCLES PLACE.

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Kelly,dont let Bill eat at at your uncles place....he'll eat him outta food...LMAO...
Hey Bill ya ole dog...what's happening in the mountain retreat dude..?

·
Registered
519 Posts
SHZZZZZZZZZZZZ SPEAK OF THE DEVIL AND I GET MY WISH LOL, WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN FROST???
HOW DID YOU DO THIS YEAR???I SEE ONE OF THE GUYS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP

THIS MOUNTAIN LIVING IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE NOT ME BUT FINDING A JOB THAT PAYS IS FAR AND FEW SO TO MAKE MY WAY HOME I GOTTA ROB A BANK I GUESS LOL.
BUT I WILL LEAVE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, POPS IS ON HIS LAST LEG AND HE CAN MAKE THIS TRIP WITH THE HELP OF MIKE, THE MAN IS HARD TO BE AROUND AFTER HE GOT THE WORD FROM THE DOCS. HECK THE GUY IS OLDER THEN DIRT LOL.
HOW IS BUSINESS? DID YOU GET THINGS ON TRACK WITH THE HELP FROM THE MISSES. TELL HER HI FOR ME ALSO.
POST HOW YOU DID OK AND HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS MADE THE MAGIC 7'S

1 - 20 of 30 Posts