Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I meant we don't know where he got his info from. not what you meant
info is on the orlando coverage page .. no heavy hitters are there and that retard knows this , thats why he didnt mention any names .. i guess he is just trying to find a bright side for the 10.5 guys

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
interesting you didnt mention any names for the drag radial cars , lol
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot.
Jeff Miller - Radial guy( I mentioned him)
Blown chevelle, don't know the guys name, I mentioned him
Don Lamina, butchered his last name but I mentioned him.

Those 3 cars have been in the 3s I believe, and Chad Opaewski was there too.

The problem you fucking have is you want me to mention, stevie fast, whos illegal for this race. Or Barry Mitchel who isn't legal there.

THE HUGE ISSUE is people are comparing radial vs the world cars, unlimited over drive, lighter weights, twin 106mm turbos to a class that actually has a set of fucking rules.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot.
Jeff Miller - Radial guy( I mentioned him)
Blown chevelle, don't know the guys name, I mentioned him
Don Lamina, butchered his last name but I mentioned him.

Those 3 cars have been in the 3s I believe, and Chad Opaewski was there too.

The problem you fucking have is you want me to mention, stevie fast, whos illegal for this race. Or Barry Mitchel who isn't legal there.

THE HUGE ISSUE is people are comparing radial vs the world cars, unlimited over drive, lighter weights, twin 106mm turbos to a class that actually has a set of fucking rules.
listen you little fucking non racing internet yb troll , all you do is dog the radial guys every chance you get .. you act like your some freaking 10.5 racer or something ..

its funny not one radial racer comes on here and even mentions anything about the 10.5 class but you keep bringing them up every chance you get .. thank god most dont pay attention to your punk ass , go get a life dude ..

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
listen you little fucking non racing internet yb troll , all you do is dog the radial guys every chance you get .. you act like your some freaking 10.5 racer or something ..

its funny not one radial racer comes on here and even mentions anything about the 10.5 class but you keep bringing them up every chance you get .. thank god most dont pay attention to your punk ass , go get a life dude ..
Are you fucking kidding me? shows how clueless you are. Radial guys have been crying to Monty for the last 2 years on here and facebook about opening up the rules, about getting special track prep and how much better they are for 10.5

Go click on a couple of these threads you clueless fuck

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

By the way, way to deflect, I proved you wrong about naming names, and I think those guys mentioned are competitive but you change the subject with name calling. Nice work

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me? shows how clueless you are. Radial guys have been crying to Monty for the last 2 years on here and facebook about opening up the rules, about getting special track prep and how much better they are for 10.5

Go click on a couple of these threads you clueless fuck
you have 10 pages right below this thread and not one radial racer in there crying to race in 10.5 .. keep dreaming , lol

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
All you have to do is ask monty.
monty would like to have them there and it would be cool to have them there but there not begging to race at the yb nats .. they can race every week of the month for big money ..

dogging the radial guys on here is not going to get them to race at the yb nats either

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
monty would like to have them there and it would be cool to have them there but there not begging to race at the yb nats .. they can race every week of the month for big money ..

dogging the radial guys on here is not going to get them to race at the yb nats either
they are here... theres been arguments, rule talk, e.t. predictions, crying everything.

And to say they could race every week is the most laughable comment on the internet to date.

Maybe 1 a month for rvsw...maybe and there like 1000 miles apart each month

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Carinici 3.93 over Jeff miller 4.02
Mo had a bye

Carinici with lane choice and a big e.t. advantage in the finals

·
Administrator
136,276 Posts
monty would like to have them there and it would be cool to have them there but there not begging to race at the yb nats ..
Give Alepa, Cox and Mitchell a call.. they would disagree with ya.. they asked and I said no... But I am sure you know better so I won't argue with ya..

·
Administrator
136,276 Posts
There are a few more but I don't feel like arguing with someone who hasn't a clue what has been asked..

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Mo won 4.00 flat. Carnici lost something, maybe ate a turbo or a transmission again. fell on its face about 300 feet with a big puff of smoke.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts

Sad thing is your dead wrong lol. Big money every week lol..

21 - 40 of 41 Posts