Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Horrible news if it's true !

All the pansy cry babies with sand in their Vagina's will I'm Sure applaud with Glee ....

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
Where did we hear this? There seems to be a rumor like this every month about a different track yet no one knows where they heard it from other then a friend of a friend of a friend who thinks his flower pot told him something that he red in the paper from the neighbors daughter in law.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wasn't this rumored to be happening last year? Or was it just the world finals wasn't happening?

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Orlando ain't closing

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
And who the hell said this?

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Orlando Speed World announces final season events

bottom of page

http://dragracingonline.com/agent1320/2012/1320-xiv_6-30.html

Carl Weisinger, longtime major domo at Orlando Speed World, has set the rest of the schedule for what he says will be his last at the venerable Florida track. Whether anyone else will take over operating the track is currently unknown.
The World Sports Compact Challenge will run October 26-28 and will pay $20,000 to win. November 16-17 will be “Armageddon” - the final night of fire.
December will see the final editions of Funday Sunday (Dec. 2), Quick-8 Doorslammers (Dec. 7), Bike Bash (Dec. 9) and Friday Night Street Drags (Dec. 14). The Last Drag Race will be held Dec. 15 and will include Outlaw Quick 16, Doorslammer Quick 16, Super Pro, sportsman classes, Pro Cycle and X-Small Tire Heads-up Doorslammers.
Weisinger will not hold his legendary World Street Nationals this year. It is truly the end of an era. [06/21/12]

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
WTF??? NOBODY SAID ANYTHING AROUND HERE..... WAIT THAT BEEN SAID FOR 10 YEARS NOW

·
Registered
570 Posts
read on DRO today and according to the column,this is the final year,and the schedule for the remaining events was there as well. I also noticed there will be no street national event either. treed dammit lol

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
Definitely been rumored heavier this year than in the past. Heard it from a few creditable sources in February, then the DRO deal. As mentioned, always a shame to lose another track....

Derek

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
So is it florida or arizona or both ? ethier way sucks donkey dick smh...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hopefully someone new will take it over... It's 4 miles from my house...& I don't own a truck & trailer...

·
888 Posts
That would really fucking suck. I just started racing one of my street cars there this year, as most of my stuff is in New Jersey.
It's shitty for T&T, but it's better than nothing.
S.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts