Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flying to Orlando later today, taking my girls to see the mouse. Is there any drag racing going on near there in the next 10 days? Also how far is the Garlits museum from there? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
There's T&T at Orlando Speedworld tonight, don't know how exciting it will be... but it's there.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
ND Challenge race in Bradenton Saturday, 2 hours from Orlando. If you go to Daytona, the museum is a nice tour and hit the beach while you are there. Also across from the museum is this place, drive a dragster or gocarts.

http://www.speedparkdaytona.com/

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
battle of the imports at orlando this weekend

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
lmao it would not be bad if you could just watch those 1% that know what they are doing. but having to hear those knot heads rev there shit up every five seconds is fuckin annoying.
thanks for the compliment...i fall in that 1% i guess being our shop car was picked to be one of the imports at world street nats..and none of the cars in our circle rev the shit out off them,my personal car is a 4cyl not a rotary;)

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
thanks for the compliment...i fall in that 1% i guess being our shop car was picked to be one of the imports at world street nats..and none of the cars in our circle rev the shit out off them,my personal car is a 4cyl not a rotary;)
i have seen some the really have there shit together. but there are a lot that think they need to rev the shit out of them in the pits. and why do they always park next to us?:mad: does parking next to a big trailer make them feel better?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts