Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with a few racers and spectators last night and a lot of people seem to be staying in Titasville.. How about a YB.com bash down there? Heather the crack head will be our waitress.. Yummy Yummy.. First round is on YB.com .. Second is on Jimmy Biggs.. :-D Who else is going??

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I'm already bummed, can't make it. But on a better note there is a Mopar Shootout here that weekend, so I will be having fun participating in that with my car making some hits. '06 Orlando for sure............

Wes

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wes, you suck!! Forget the Mopar nationals.. Who wants to see a bunch of 15 second Mopars that the owner claims is a 8 second car but track conditions just aint there? :smt005

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Wes, you suck!! Forget the Mopar nationals.. Who wants to see a bunch of 15 second Mopars that the owner claims is a 8 second car but track conditions just aint there? :smt005
Damn! Well its a good thing I'm in the 14's 'cause all them 8-sec cars are just too slow to watch............LMAO!!!!! :-D I swear its the beadlock wheels that got me there................. :shock:

All the locals have been busting my balls to get the car out for this event, so I gotta do it. I hate that I am missing Orlando this year, but there is next year................and you can bet your ass I will be there again.

Wes

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
STEFF said:
Jim Monson said:
Karaoke and bubbles !!!!! :party
What about brass poles & stripper dust??????
You stay outta this STEFF........... :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts