Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember ever seeing a thread on it. Were any of you on the Original Pinks episodes, Or do you know someone that was, Did you win or lose your ride? Post up what you won or lost.
I know someone here has to know the guy in the Black Malibu that won 2-3 cars in one day (Mullet Man)...Fess up

Anyway just curious

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
he lost alot but gets an A for effort

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Marty Witt was on the last episode of the original PINKS. He won a Vega and the NAPA tool box.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I know someone that was....they lost the race. Their ride is sitting in their garage right now. And this was one of the first 10 shows...

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I raced in between taping episodes. I've never seen so much broken down junk in my life as I did that day. Lots of sand bagging, junk that wouldn't run, it was a cluster fuck. I hated the original format.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I was at at race,they had Pinks the night before..and I hepled a kid with an Ignition deal ..anyway he was racing the car he lost the night before:confused:.....

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Pinks is nothing more than the ******* version of WWE drag racing...it's all fake.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I raced in between taping episodes. I've never seen so much broken down junk in my life as I did that day. Lots of sand bagging, junk that wouldn't run, it was a cluster fuck. I hated the original format.
can't agree more partner

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I know two guys that were on. Jon Phillips won Barney's ford and brought it back here. He sold it back to Barney a few weeks later.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone remember that White 2ng Gen Camaro(swapmeet junk parts) out of Texas taking on the Orange nova (million doller nova)? That had to be one of the best episodes. IMO

1 - 20 of 115 Posts