Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Cool . Thats great news. I am an organ donor as well. Figure hey if i can help someone after i am gone so be it.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,855 Posts
Very cool. Organ donors are a special breed of people. Your sister in law recooping ok?

I’m not an organ donor, nobody would want anything from me, too many health issues. I just hope I never have to be on the receiving end.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Congratulations to your sister. I hope for a super fast recovery.
I am signed up to donate my organs as well. When I'm gone I definitely will not need them, no sense burning them in fire then scraping into an urn just to sit in the back of a relatives closet.

·
T/S 368E
30,467 Posts

I feel sorry for the guy that gets my parts, my jack ass ness might rub off, but I guess living is worth taking the risk of getting jagoff parts!!

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
I donated my organ to Cum Nut's wife and daughter at the same time. They were both very receptive!! And they were both very thankful!!

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
I shouldn't be telling people on an open forum that i am an organ donor in great shape, lol the underground harvesters will come looking for me and i am still very much alive.

·
Registered
20,786 Posts
I shouldn't be telling people on an open forum that i am an organ donor in great shape, lol the underground harvesters will come looking for me and i am still very much alive.

·
Registered
23,680 Posts
When I first read the title of the topic.

I was expecting a thread about guys on motorcycles, driving like asshats and no helmets.

·
42,628 Posts
One of my best friends donated a kidney at 7:30 this morning...He went to be checked to see if he was a match for a cousin that needed one, and he wasnt...They found he was a match for someone in North Carolina, so he agreed to go through with it...During the process, they found a match for his cousin and he gets one tonight at 7.

Kinda ironic how it worked...Unless its just one of them things.

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
One of my best friends donated a kidney at 7:30 this morning...He went to be checked to see if he was a match for a cousin that needed one, and he wasnt...They found he was a match for someone in North Carolina, so he agreed to go through with it...During the process, they found a match for his cousin and he gets one tonight at 7.

Kinda ironic how it worked...Unless its just one of them things.
That is excellent!!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Leave your organs on Earth!...
Heaven doesn't want (or need) them!...

My wife has a t shirt that has that saying, on it!...
She received a pair of lungs, (sadly) on Prom night, from a 17yr. old girl, 17yrs. ago!...

Now due to anti-rejection medications, she's on dialysis 3 nights a week, while awaiting a kidney transplant!...

While she's struggling a bit, she's alive and our family (4 kids) has had her for 17yrs. that would've been cut short!...

YES...........................I'm an organ donor!...
They can have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they need, once I'm gone!... :cool: :supz:

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
Leave your organs on Earth!...
Heaven doesn't want (or need) them!...

My wife has a t shirt that has that saying, on it!...
She received a pair of lungs, (sadly) on Prom night, from a 17yr. old girl, 17yrs. ago!...

Now due to anti-rejection medications, she's on dialysis 3 nights a week, while awaiting a kidney transplant!...

While she's struggling a bit, she's alive and our family (4 kids) has had her for 17yrs. that would've been cut short!...

YES...........................I'm an organ donor!...
They can have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they need, once I'm gone!... :cool: :supz:
Donny I didn't know about your wife. Ill keep her in my thoughts and prayers! The anti rejection meds are a tough deal for sure.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts