First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
owned.....

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just got around to it, still had to share......

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Auburn's mascot is an eagle?

They have two, Auburn Tigers and the War Eagle. Long story on the War Eagle.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Congrats on your second Championship, AU fans. You only have 11 more to go and you will have just as many as the Tide. Seriously though, it did keep the SEC streak of National Championships in football alive, and it makes Alabama the first state to win back to back titles and back to back Heisman Trophies with 2 different schools. How good will Auburn be next year without Cam and without Nick Fairley? I wonder how good Bama will be with a new QB (probably McCarrons) and without Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, or Marcel Darius? I think losing Julio is gonna sting a bit. You can't replace a guy like that.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bama and auburn will have major hurdles at the qb position, auburn will be a 4-5 loss team next year.....the sec west will subside alittle with all the young guys......sec west will continue to grow with most likely usc being the most seasoned of all, muschamp will come out swinging but i truely believe tennessee will be the dark horse........in the west- lsu if miles stays put......

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
AU had the NC trophy at walmart to show it off...Classy :)
So did Bama last year. It's a Dr Pepper thing, not associated with the school. Others would know this but teams outside the SEC can't seem to win a NC.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congrats on your second Championship, AU fans. You only have 11 more to go and you will have just as many as the Tide. Seriously though, it did keep the SEC streak of National Championships in football alive, and it makes Alabama the first state to win back to back titles and back to back Heisman Trophies with 2 different schools. How good will Auburn be next year without Cam and without Nick Fairley? I wonder how good Bama will be with a new QB (probably McCarrons) and without Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, or Marcel Darius? I think losing Julio is gonna sting a bit. You can't replace a guy like that.
we can claim more to. mr 13

·
Registered
323 Posts
So did Bama last year. It's a Dr Pepper thing, not associated with the school. Others would know this but teams outside the SEC can't seem to win a NC.
My team is in the SEC and ive never heard of them taking it to walmart...Maybe its just an alabama thing :D

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
ZING! :)

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my wife got her auburn shirt from attending auburn university, you wear you bama shirt cause you went to walmart.......

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
My team is in the SEC and ive never heard of them taking it to walmart...Maybe its just an alabama thing :D
I guess we'll see next year. I'm sure a team from Bama won't be in the NC game;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
AUBURN FAN SAYS TO A BAMA FAN, SORRY WE GOT TO GO TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND BAMA COULDN'T GO! BAMA FAN SAID, DUDE THAT'S LIKE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH A GIRL I HAVE BANGED 13 TIME ALREADY.......ROLL TIDE!!!
:p:p

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice.....i'm a gator fan, but the pic was just too good not to share....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts