Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go with the Ruger SR9 full size rather than the compact.
$469 +tax,, All the local shops are $529 and up +tax/background check.
Should be here in a week, I hope it shoots as good as it feels.

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
let me know how you like it. I have been wanting one for a while now...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I decided to go with the Ruger SR9 full size rather than the compact.
$469 +tax,, All the local shops are $529 and up +tax/background check.
Should be here in a week, I hope it shoots as good as it feels.
Put the difference towards the trigger job you'll want. :smt077

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
were at a gun show in fredericksburg va this weekend. have 10 of them out on the table. stainless is 359+tax and the black stainless is 419 i can ship you one if you want. we have over 2k guns in stock.

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
were at a gun show in fredericksburg va this weekend. have 10 of them out on the table. stainless is 359+tax and the black stainless is 419 i can ship you one if you want. we have over 2k guns in stock.

got a website?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
yes have a site. www.rabbitridge.biz pay no attention the the prices on the site. they are high lol. and denny shoot me a message. i texted you some squirters lol unless your cell number changed. we can get you anything you want.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
yes have a site. www.rabbitridge.biz pay no attention the the prices on the site. they are high lol. and denny shoot me a message. i texted you some squirters lol unless your cell number changed. we can get you anything you want.
Real nice... I was sittin across from my old lady when that came thru.. I opened it and almost shit my pants... She said... "What's that"?... I told her I couldnt make heads or tails of it...
Those were some MEGA SQIRTERS.... for sure..

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
lol sorry. i got those wonderful pics from ole mr heavy duty. when the text came across i said shit this has dennys name all over it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts